2015 Gregg Marshall Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Gregg Marshall Auction

They said at the baseball game tonight it is this Saturday. I am sure at least some of you are going. Any one have extra tickets or know if you can still buy them??

You can still purchase them.
    ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
    www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

If people can be patient, I'll know Saturday if I have extras. I only ask that you try to buy something at the auction.

Comment

If they have the Shocker Hartzell propellar its MINE to own.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          If people can be patient, I'll know Saturday if I have extras. I only ask that you try to buy something at the auction.
          Thanks WuDrWu. I may take you up on that if you have some for me then. I checked goshockers as I thought they usually sold them online as I havent been in a couple years, but I am guessing you may have to call and buy. If I remember right, one of the better deals was buying the Champion's Club for a single game.

Comment

I think this will be the key this year. It seems that Doc and I have been virtually shut out in the last couple of years, even in the silent auction. You might find a good deal on something, but anymore, you better bring your A-game. Stuff doesn't go cheap...nor should it.

As for live auction.....yeah, good luck with that!
            78-65

Comment

Is there a site to preview the auction items?

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                Is there a site to preview the auction items?
                There has been in the past, but I can't find it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                  One would think that would be the number one way to increase demand for tickets sales, or increase the market value of a ticket.

Comment

I'm NOT saying they are maximizing the monetary value of the event, not at all, but this thing is almost out of hand. It's so full and crowded it's really at a point we need a bigger venue or fewer people.

#BigTimeProgramProblems

Comment

I'm NOT saying they are maximizing the monetary value of the event, not at all, but this thing is almost out of hand. It's so full and crowded it's really at a point we need a bigger venue or fewer people.

#BigTimeProgramProblems
                      Also for those going, there will be a pretty cool live auction item that to my knowledge hasn't ever been done before. Get excited for this Saturday. Should be a great time.
                      Last edited by EB 22; April 29, 2015, 05:34 PM.
                      ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                      www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

I agree WU. Think we are taking a break this year unless it's a last minute thing. Really need a bigger area, should have put a roof on Cessna stadium a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by EB 22 View Post
                          This.

Also for those going, there will be a pretty cool live auction item that to my knowledge hasn't ever been done before. Get excited for this Saturday. Should be a great time.
                          EB, do you have a list of silent auction items? There's no way in hell I can afford anything in the live auction...except that one time when I had a few too many to drink and bought something.. :(

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                            Hey moose I understand there will be a painting of a famous singer up for auction this year. Bwahahahha

Comment

@shermsports: The more Wichita St film I watch, the more I'm certain Gregg Marshall is the best coach in the NCAA. He gets so much carryover to the court.

This guy coaches basketball coaches for a living. Get out and support coach, I'd be there if I could.

Comment

Working...
                              X