UPDATE: Scholarship Fund for ISU Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE: Scholarship Fund for ISU Red

Folks I am over 500.00 now. For those that said they would contribute but haven't, this is just a friendly reminder. For those who want to donate but haven't PM me to figure out method of payment. Anything, I mean ANYTHING, is appreciated.

I have decided to cut this off June 1st. I will be heading back east sometime around then and can arrange to drop off the check.

I will send weekly updates up until that point.

Remember folks, hoops is just a game, this is the reason we were put on earth for.

@shoxlax thanks for taking care of this. I have to say I am surprised that you collected such a small sum at this point.

It's not really my business what other people do with their money I am just surprised based on the outpouring of sympathy and all the questions you had about what can we do that you haven't raised a more substantial sum.

Perhaps a lot of other ShockerNet members decided to make contributions directly and not through ShockerNet.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 24, 2015, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      Folks I am over 500.00 now. For those that said they would contribute but haven't, this is just a friendly reminder. For those who want to donate but haven't PM me to figure out method of payment. Anything, I mean ANYTHING, is appreciated.

I have decided to cut this off June 1st. I will be heading back east sometime around then and can arrange to drop off the check.

I will send weekly updates up until that point.

Remember folks, hoops is just a game, this is the reason we were put on earth for.
      Glad you posted this. I lost track of who was doing what in the conversation. Please send me details on how to contribute.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Check your paypal. Sent my money. Thanks for the reminder.
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I will!! I have just got caught up in packing and everything. I'm going to cut a check today and get it in the mail.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Looks like the total will be roughly 700.00. I will cut a check and figure out a way to present it to the Ill State administration. Thank you to those who contributed

Comment

Okay, I am waiting for the MVC schedule to come out. If the game at Normal is doable for me I would prefer to deliver the check there but if not I may hit one of the contributors up to present it to their staff when they come here.

Just thought I would let everyone know what was up.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                Okay, I am waiting for the MVC schedule to come out. If the game at Normal is doable for me I would prefer to deliver the check there but if not I may hit one of the contributors up to present it to their staff when they come here.

Just thought I would let everyone know what was up.
                I hope you didn't have it invested in the stock market! :)
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  I hope you didn't have it invested in the stock market! :)
                  Hey, KW, he's a trader. He had it in SDS September calls and sold them during the day Tuesday. It's about $2,000 by now.

Comment

Working...
                  X