Fans... Over the Top?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another aTm/Baylor incident:

Appearently, an Aggie player dove out of bounds for a loose ball, at which time he was hit and kicked by a Baylor cheerleader.

SMU Mustangs, TCU Horned Frogs. Texas Longhorns, Texas A&M Aggies, Texas Tech Red Raiders, Oklahoma Sooners, Baylor Bears, UNT Mean Green sports news and analysis, including breaking news, scores, schedules and stats.

Comment

And video of the pick that led to two technicals:

Am I the only one who sees Jones (aTm) throw his right shoulder into the Baylor player?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
        Am I the only one who sees Jones (aTm) throw his right shoulder into the Baylor player?
        I thought so when I saw it last night. I don't know if "throw" is the right adjective but I thought he definitely turned his right shoulder into the Baylor player.

Comment

Those refs from the Baylor game last night need to be reprimanded. I noticed one is an MVC regular. To let a game go that far is ridiculous and I hope the Big 12 makes some rules concerning this. And for fans to lie about who was throwing stuff is even worse.

I'm sure most of the referees on here would have probably called a flagrant foul on the blatant push by the Baylor player. He made absolutely no attempt to go for the ball and showed an attempt to hurt the other player. Can the conference go back over the game and dish out penalties after the fact?

Comment

The common official between that game and the KU-KSU game, which I also thought was allowed to get too physical and had numerous questionable calls was John Higgins.

Comment

I wonder how Mark feels about this.

Comment

Give a man credit when credit is due.

Mark stood up when he needed too and spoke to the crowd.

Comment

Higgins was the ref here for the Evansville game I think that was, what I would call, having issues with the other 2 referee's. They called it very very tight, and he wanted to let them play.

Comment

Actually it was Higgins that got that game under control because the other two had their heads up their butts.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

IIRC, they called it tight at the beginning, lots of touchy fouls. Then they seemed to let it go and things got pretty physical, but it wound up being called very unbalanced, at one point very much in WSU's favor, then they quit blowing anything for WSU and Higgins stepped in and started calling everything he saw, whether it was his call or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X