Shockers playing professionally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockers playing professionally

I updated the Shox in the Pros page on ShockerHoops http://shockerhoops.net/shockers-in-the-pros/ A little info on the page, if they have anything other than deceased or retired, that is the last known professional team they played on. All of entries on that page should be up to date.

Some highlights off the top of my head some of you may already know the whereabouts of most, but some were surprising:

CJ Lufile is in Sioux Falls playing in the NBA DLeague.

Nick Wiggins is in Idaho in the NBA DLeague.

Gal Mekel is playing in Russia.

Kadeem Coleby is playing in Saudi Arabia.

Carl Hall is on a new team but still in Japan.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Where is PJ?

Comment

Sioux Falls is playing on ESPNU right now.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker22 View Post
        Where is PJ?
        Happy in Houston. He last played for an ABA ball club in Texas
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
          Happy in Houston. He last played for an ABA ball club in Texas
          He's still playing. His Shreveport-Bossier Mavericks just won the ABA title on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
            He's still playing. His Shreveport-Bossier Mavericks just won the ABA title on Sunday.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

what about ragland, armstead, stutz, etc?

Comment

Click the link. They're all on there

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                  Click the link. They're all on there
                  I'm just like

Comment

I'm not telling you what to do _kai_, but wouldn't a list of "highlights" (with regards to the list in the OP) include the two guys we currently have on NBA rosters?

I mean if I'm bragging about our alums playing for scrill to an outsider just visiting our forum, I'm probably going to make sure I prominently mention the guys at the top of the food chain.

Comment

Does anyone know exactly what Toure's status is with the Wizards? The last I knew they were going to sign him to a second 10 day contract and then he sprained an ankle causing him to lose his roster spot. Is he still associated with the Wizards? Still injured? Anybody know?
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                        I'm not telling you what to do _kai_, but wouldn't a list of "highlights" (with regards to the list in the OP) include the two guys we currently have on NBA rosters?

I mean if I'm bragging about our alums playing for scrill to an outsider just visiting our forum, I'm probably going to make sure I prominently mention the guys at the top of the food chain.
                        Because I was highlighting the obscure teams and locations that most wouldn't know about. When I saw Coleby was in Saudi Arabia I literally did a double take. I'm not listing every player in the post, that's why I posted the link.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                          Does anyone know exactly what Toure's status is with the Wizards? The last I knew they were going to sign him to a second 10 day contract and then he sprained an ankle causing him to lose his roster spot. Is he still associated with the Wizards? Still injured? Anybody know?
                          A quick google search yields he is back with Rio Grande Valley.

Comment

Comment

@shock:, if ^that^ is aimed at me then I'm afraid the thrust of my post flew about 7 clicks over your head.

Comment

Working...
                              X