X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Train Keeps Rollin'

This is gonna be fun.

Buckle up.

NOW, Nurger and Bush need to add 20 pounds of muscle each. Another great entertaining
    season next year.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
      NOW, Nurger and Bush need to add 20 pounds of muscle each. Another great entertaining
      season next year.
      Or we add a super athletic, tall, freak of nature rim protector and compete for a NC.
      “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
      -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

Comment

KU fans are pissed that for a 4th straight year they are now gonna have to see the name Wichita State in front of them in the polls at the end of the year.

#timetohopontheroyalbandwagon
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

"He was leaning toward leaving school, especially since he's already graduated but changed his mind after coach Gregg Marshall decided to spurn Alabama"

I hope everyone else is putting in the work, cause these 2 want to make a run at it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              KU fans are pissed that for a 4th straight year they are now gonna have to see the name Wichita State in front of them in the polls at the end of the year.

Be extra funny if Perry found his way down here next year

Comment

I found the train.

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Why is November so far away... I vote we expand the college season by 5 games and start the season a couple of weeks earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I went and looked at their board and someone said this "In Shox best 3 years ever, they still could not have won a Big-12 title." LOL correct me if im wrong, but KU won the big 12 this year which was probably the weakest team in the last 3 years and we put a stomping on them with 8 newcomers on our team. Those guys are just in full denial now LMAO
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Nah, enjoy the off season. It all goes WAY too fast.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                        I went and looked at their board and someone said this "In Shox best 3 years ever, they still could not have won a Big-12 title." LOL correct me if im wrong, but KU won the big 12 this year which was probably the weakest team in the last 3 years and we put a stomping on them with 8 newcomers on our team. Those guys are just in full denial now LMAO
                        Kind of done with the chirping from the peanut gallery.

Comment

Baker, Van Vleet and Marshall all returning to Wichita State for 2015-16 season. Add to that 4 star KU transfer Conner frankcamp. Look out world Wichita State is locked and loaded. I can already see and hear one shining moment.

I know that last part is just wishful thinking but it's worth day dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                            Baker, Van Vleet and Marshall all returning to Wichita State for 2015-16 season. Add to that 4 star KU transfer Conner frankcamp. Look out world Wichita State is locked and loaded. I can already see and hear one shining moment.

I know that last part is just wishful thinking but it's worth day dreaming.
                            It's not crazy at all if we land or develop a couple more bigs.

Comment

I like to think that this was the conversation that was had late last week:

Fred: "You leaving?"
                              Ron: "Thinking about it."
                              Fred: "I ain't waiting for the second round, and you ain't either. You stay, and you'll win the Wooden Award, and I'LL make sure of THAT."

And thus a NC run was born.

Comment

Working...
                              X