Illinois State Memorial Fund-Official Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois State Memorial Fund-Official Thread

Alright ShockerNation I'm kicking this thing into gear. PM me if you are interested in giving a buck, a Lincoln, or even a Benjamin. I will give you the details and accept CCs, cash, check, Euros, Pesos, Dinars, Sheckels, Yen and Naira. I am going to start a twitter campaign.

The spirit of fierce competition is always trumped by the sanctity of life and compassion for humanity.

I would say #ELGINSTRONG but that is a little lame. Looking for a good hashtag idea though.

@Phantom: check your PM.

#valleyfamily?

#valleystrong?
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

You guys are great. As I mentioned to Shoxlax in a PM, if anyone comes up for the WSU game at Redbird Arena next year, we can meet up at the Pub II for a toast. If you're not familiar, the Pub II is the flagship bar at ISU, one of Playboy's top 50 college sports bars. The owner of the Pub II, Terry Stralow was on the plane that crashed.
      If there is one thing we are in control of, it's being kind and welcoming to each other, even though our teams have had a heated rivalry as of late. I hope to meet some you guys one day. Cheers and thanks again for the support.

Comment

Campaign has already kicked off. @kai: I will tweet something out today so look for it

Comment

The Weisbacher Memorial Scholarship Fund is who this is going to. I am also working on getting a small plaque/bust honoring those who lost their lives from ShockerNation

Comment

I'm in. I'll get in touch with you my friend. @shoxlax: ftw.

#MVCStrong

Comment

Classy bunch of people here. Well done Shockers.

Comment

Tweeted a link to this thread out earlier. I can paypal you the money @shoxlax:, I have that info, or I can send you a check. What ever is easiest.
                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Sign me up. Let me know what to do.
                  Professional gas passer.

Comment

PM me with your preferred method of payment and we can go from there

Preciate it!

Comment

We have eight solid citizens pledging to send in money with many more hopefully to follow. Any small amount -5,10, 20 bucks is appreciated.

As I was thinking of a goal I came up with $3000.00. How?

3G just seems like the right amount

Comment

UPDATE: Checks started rolling in, sitting at $400.00 right now.

Still trying to figure out PayPal, made the mistake of setting up a business account, now they want my DNA and left gonad to receive money.

May establish a personal acct to see if that is any easier.

Thanks for the donations I have received. All have been for $100.00 each, which is incredibly generous. I will take anything anybody can afford.

As for the rest of you, plenty of room in the fund for more!

Comment

Okay all you PayPals PM me your email and I will invoice you. I think I have this figured out

Comment

Working...
                          X