Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can we do to memorialize Coach Ward and other victims?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    Agree on the names but I want to let them know Shocker Nation cares and feels their pain whether it's a hundred bucks or a thousand.

Here is the deal. If I don't hear anything back from the Athletic Dept by COB tomorrow I will take up collection of the money from here and other sources and distribute it to a Redbird rep in the name of Shocker Net and the rest of Shocker Nation. Ready to get the ball rolling.

On another note it would be nice if they did a moment of silence before our baseball game with the Redbirds tomorrow eve.
    I'm good with giving my money to @shoxlax: and letting him collect and make a large donation like we did with @WuDrWu: for Missy. If people want to donate directly and want to share their donation with the board we can capture a total of those with the collected total that shoxlax gathers. If others prefer to donate privately, that's always great as well.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Thanks in advance guys. I literally teared up and got goose bumps. Your thoughtfulness is something I will never forget.

Comment

Has anyone asked the Athletic Departmet if they are doing anything at the baseball game since the Shox host the Redbirds? Might be a good time to pass the hat so to speak.

Comment

Bump. I started a thread giving details and asking for hashtag ideas for twitter campaign.

Comment

Shox fans, you guys are great. As I said in the other thread, first-class sentiments and show of support from you guys. It's very appreciated by all in the Redbird family.
            I am a diehard Illinois State Redbird fan first, and an MVC supporter, diplomat, and ambassador of good will second.

Comment

Working...
            X