Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Gregg Marshall Show For The 2014-15 Season - April 27

Day after deadline for players have to pull out of the NBA Draft
    Last edited by SB Shock; April 7, 2015, 10:49 AM.

Well there goes the first 40 minutes of air time for Dennis and Ron not being able to ask about the status of Fred and Ron.

Comment

Hang on, I was sure they cancelled his last show because he was going to another school.

Did I miss something?

Comment

Whew, the title of this thread threw me there for a second. How about changing it to Season-Ending Gregg Marshall Show?

Comment

How do you send questions to Mike on Twitter?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Sarcastically.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
              Whew, the title of this thread threw me there for a second. How about changing it to Season-Ending Gregg Marshall Show?
              I added "For The 2014-15 Season" to stop the hyperventilating.
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

With a free throw, granny style.

He is @Shockerv:oice on Twitter.
                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Lob it like a softball.
                  One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

So is there an overseas summer trip in the works as Ive heard being rumored? Would have to be 16 right?

Comment

To keep historically consistent, and not to lose the appeal of a call in radio station, I suggest the question take part as a 5-8 part series of tweets, with "umms" and "uhhhs" thrown in, with also some "..." for pauses.
                      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                        To keep historically consistent, and not to lose the appeal of a call in radio station, I suggest the question take part as a 5-8 part series of tweets, with "umms" and "uhhhs" thrown in, with also some "..." for pauses.
                        Well ... umm ... I just wanted to say ... uhhh ... not enough twitter characters ... but .. uhh ... ummm ... fred,ron,kocharena,jans,alabam
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                          Well ... umm ... I just wanted to say ... uhhh ... not enough twitter characters ... but .. uhh ... ummm ... fred,ron,kocharena,jans,alabam
                          ... and don't forget... clear throat sound; followed by "cough cough"; "Go Shocks!"... "I'll hang up and listen..."
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            ... and don't forget... clear throat sound; followed by "cough cough"; "Go Shocks!"... "I'll hang up and listen..."
                            And "Long time listener, first time tweeter..."

Comment

Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                              And "Long time listener, first time tweeter..."
                              Except a newbie would likely come up with "Long time listener, first time twit..."

Comment

Working...
                              X