X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker fans keep the faith through disquieting season

Didn't see this posted anywhere....
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Thats because there is a link to it on the frontpage... like all the Eagle articles on the shockers except for Lutz columns.

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
      Thats because there is a link to it on the frontpage... like all the Eagle articles on the shockers except for Lutz columns.
      I don't look at the front page and I hadn't read the article.

Didn't you spark up a debate about this, and according to the poll you made, most people didn't care if articles were posted in the forum and on the front page?

Comment

Shockwaves
        Tuesday with Greg http://blogs.kansas.com/shockwaves/

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
          Shockwaves
          Tuesday with Greg http://blogs.kansas.com/shockwaves/
          Not just a bust.... bust of the year...

ESPN’s Pat Forde calls the Shockers a bust. When you’re 11-19, you’re going to get those shots. It is a stunning fall from 2006. People who follow the program closely know the circumstances.
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

No real surprises in the latest blog, which I do enjoy. However I disagree with Paul's assertion that coaches shouldn't read articles on their team. I believe knowing what is out there helps with recruiting. My profession has a mantra that I think holds true in the recruiting world "perception is reality regardless of the truth" and this is certainly the case when chasing down 18 to 20 year olds to commit to your school and coaching philosophy.

Go Shocks!!!!
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock
              Originally posted by t7017s
              I don't look at the front page and I hadn't read the article.

Didn't you spark up a debate about this, and according to the poll you made, most people didn't care if articles were posted in the forum and on the front page?
              You are correct. I wasnt trying to be a smartass i was simply stating why he hadnt seen it posted. Relax...

Comment

Working...
              X