Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know many of us despise KWCH.....

But this might be worth checking out:

You see them at all the Shocker games, but what are the Marshalls like at home? Find out tonight only on EWN @ 10. http://t.co/mxmDPSv39z

Hannah Davis does the interview
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

It's not really KWCH we despise......

Comment

This looks good!
      **FEAR THE WHEAT**

Comment

Pushovers.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

WK and JP actually sounding positive towards WSU.
          The Assman

Comment

They changed their whole tune after Marshall agreed to come back. No more talk about how he MUST take a power 5 job.

Comment

I watched it - thought it was pretty good. There was a lot of good will towards WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                I watched it - thought it was pretty good. There was a lot of good will towards WSU.
                pun intended?
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                  Agree - They may have even went overboard with WSU coverage last night; it seemed like an obvious attempt to repair damage and hurt feelings in the community. Heck, I even enjoyed Moose-Knuckle (insert shocked monkey face). I’m sure they’ll be hearing from local KU and K-State fans today. :)

I don’t expect Sports Sunday to be a 30-minute WSU ‘lovefest’, however a little common sense is all I ask.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Something strange was definitely going on at KWCH.. It seemed as if everything that wsu basketball had accomplished the last 4 years was an anomaly to them. Maybe they figured the Marshall wasn't as loyal as he seemed to be, or that wsu fans and supporters weren't so loyal and that the good times were going to end eventually. Whatever the case was, Marshall turning down Alabama's crazy offer changed their attitudes towards wsu. Either way you look at it, wsu could not let Marshall go after what's happened since he arrived at wsu. They literally can't ask any more of him and if they do, it's wishful thinking. Not pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                      Something strange was definitely going on at KWCH.. It seemed as if everything that wsu basketball had accomplished the last 4 years was an anomaly to them. Maybe they figured the Marshall wasn't as loyal as he seemed to be, or that wsu fans and supporters weren't so loyal and that the good times were going to end eventually.
                      If it were me, I'm not so sure I would have phrased all of this in the past tense quite yet.

A four minute blurb of the Marshall's on their living room couch doesn't mean the current sportscaster line-up on KWCH suddenly had a change of worldview. The tenet "they are who we thought they were" still has the same veracity today as it had 3 weeks ago.

Comment

What was with Knuckle's parting shot too? Don't take me wrong, I'm a Christian and get where he is coming from, its just...was that the appropriate outlet for that? That's all you got in other words?

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxtastic View Post
                          What was with Knuckle's parting shot too? Don't take me wrong, I'm a Christian and get where he is coming from, its just...was that the appropriate outlet for that? That's all you got in other words?
                          I thought the same thing. I thought I was on the 700 Club or something. That came from beyond left field.

Comment

Actually, it came from the...Fleetwood Mac concert!?!?

Comment

[QUOTE=SHOCKvalue;568442]If it were me, I'm not so sure I would have phrased all of this in the past tense quite yet.

A four minute blurb of the Marshall's on their living room couch doesn't mean the current sportscaster line-up on KWCH suddenly had a change of worldview. The tenet "they are who we thought they were" still has the same veracity today as it had 3 weeks ago.

I can't argue your point really.. I was trying to be nice, but in reality kwch's stance towards the current scene of college basketball in Kansas is way beyond left field. I get that they are trying to appease ku/ksu fans, but their approach is just awful. I saw Bruce's coverage in Omaha the day before wsu's game against Indiana. Bruce said "ku is here for the 40th time" and gave them all sorts of respect. His wsu story lasted about 35 seconds.. He then talked about Ksu and sympathized for them hardcore, when they weren't even in the tournament! It was ridiculous to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                              X