Watching Televised Shocker games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Televised Shocker games

I was wundering what kind of Shocker fanatics do we have on this board? do you have a man cave that is where you watch the games? I do and if I can figure out how to post some pics I'd share my shocker dojo with ya'll. and would luv to see what some of the rest of ya have. (might get some ideas from ya) Mine is My basement, and my wife and I are really proud of the way it looks. try to improve it all the time lol oh and how do ya get pics on here lol?
    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

I have a home theater in the basement. It is ridiculously nice for a TV room, but only ho-hum for a dedicated HT. I do have a 100" screen and HD projector with 7.2 surround sound. Klipsch Reference speakers all around. I will try and get a pic up soon.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
      I have a home theater in the basement. It is ridiculously nice for a TV room, but only ho-hum for a dedicated HT. I do have a 100" screen and HD projector with 7.2 surround sound. Klipsch Reference speakers all around. I will try and get a pic up soon.
      Here's a quicky...of course it's upside down, but you get the idea.
      Attached Files
      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
        Here's a quicky...of course it's upside down, but you get the idea.
        Take one standing on your head!
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

all I need to know is how'd ya do the thumbnail

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
            all I need to know is how'd ya do the thumbnail
            Posted with my phone. Clicked attachments, take pic. Took pic, clicked upload, closed window. Wrote brief reply and submit.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Part of my new man cave. The middle WSU SI is signed by all of last year's team/coaches.

Marvel at my Caucasus history book. Spot the WSU 2007 player cards ....
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Rlh04d; April 3, 2015, 09:21 PM.
              Originally posted by BleacherReport
              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                Part of my new man cave. The middle WSU SI is signed by all of last year's team/coaches.

Marvel at my Caucuses history book. Spot the WSU 2007 player cards ....
                Don't have a man cave for watching the game but the same Striped Arena picture along with the 3 SI covers all hang in our Shrine room.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                  Don't have a man cave for watching the game but the same Striped Arena picture along with the 3 SI covers all hang in our Shrine room.
                  Surprised no one puts up turgeons sweet 16 cover with Oggirri I believe?

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                    I have that one up (and all the other ones since). And i am proud to have it up. Regardless of what happened after that was still a very special moment and year that i will never forget.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                      I have it up, but Ogirri wasn't my favorite player on that team in the best of times. That one's on the backup wall. Doesn't fit under the stripe out panorama and doesn't rank above any of the ones I have under it.
                      Originally posted by BleacherReport
                      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

my attempt at pics

Here's a couple views of my Man cave
                        Attached Files

Comment

Attempt at pics

a couple more views
                          Attached Files

Comment

When can our games start looking better on Cox 22... It's like watcHing tv in the 80's

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
                              a couple more views
                              Now you're talkin' with that 3rd pic.

Comment

Working...
                              X