Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Suellentrop-A Great Beat Writer

Accurate, Professional, Fair.

As far as media goes the only guy I trust completely when it comes to Shocker basketball.

We are lucky to have him in town

Agreed. A lot of folks are shining in the sun right now. Paul, Erix Sexton, Dr. Bardo, and many others who work behind the scenes....
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

He's definitely a great journalist in the classic sense, and certainly a universe away from the Bob - a guy who seems to have more fiction fall out of his mouth than facts.

Comment

While others...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          While others...

Where do you find this ****?

Still waiting for Will in a Long John Silvers uniform

Comment

I've been fortunate enough to meet and visit with Paul quite a bit (for being just a guy that's a fan of WSU) over the last few years. He's incredibly professional, friendly and just a darned good guy. Anytime we talk I walk away with a feeling that things aren't as bad (or good) as I thought. He provides insight and balance and is one of the most fair persons I've ever had the pleasure to meet. Great great guy.

Comment

Outstanding writer...maybe better than a market like Wichita would normally bear...

Kind of like Kunkel in reverse...

Comment

One of the bigger reasons why I stay subscribed to the Eagle...

Comment

Paul is straight cash.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                    Outstanding writer...maybe better than a market like Wichita would normally bear...

Kind of like Kunkel in reverse...
                    Kunkel the Mooseknuckle... I'll pass on posting a photo. :)
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerEngr View Post
                      One of the bigger reasons why I stay subscribed to the Eagle...
                      Thanks for this reminder. I might go ahead and subscribe just for the purpose of supporting his career. He does a good enough job to earn my money. In an age where we are debating signing up for the news online and what not (because it seems to be struggling), Paul S is a guy that makes you think it's worth buying.

Comment

Had the pleasure of working with Paul for eight years, and consider him a friend. He is a terrific journalist, and a better guy.

As for the Eagle, it is definitely struggling under the weight of a horrid corporate owner.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                          He's definitely a great journalist in the classic sense, and certainly a universe away from the Bob - a guy who seems to have more fiction fall out of his mouth than facts.
                          Bob is a columnist and Suellentrop is a reporter. Big difference.
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by The Coach View Post
                            Had the pleasure of working with Paul for eight years, and consider him a friend. He is a terrific journalist, and a better guy.

As for the Eagle, it is definitely struggling under the weight of a horrid corporate owner.
                            May be a future at the WBJ which I am quickly growing fond of :)
                            Last edited by shoxlax; April 2, 2015, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              May be a future at the WBJ which I am quickly growing find of :)
                              I'd hire Paul today.

Comment

Working...
                              X