X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naptime Is Coming Soon Kelly

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

For Oubre: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._United_States
    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

I'm thinking a caption contest.
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I missed the bus again

Comment

John Higgins in the background trying to find out if there's something he can blow the whistle on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
              John Higgins in the background trying to find out if there's something he can blow the whistle on.
              Isn't that the truth!

Comment

I don't have a problem with Higgins. He is like a lot of good refs, he gets some calls wrong. But you know what -- when I slow down the replay of a lot of calls that I think were wrong, I am the one proven wrong or at least I can give the ref (whoever he is) the benefit because I was looking at the call in slow motion and he is looking at it in real time. We are now a "big time" program and will be getting the benefit of a lot of those 50-50 calls. NOW, there are a couple of refs that do our games that are just god awful and full of crap. Higgins is not one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                  NOW, there are a couple of refs that do our games that are just god awful and full of crap. Higgins is not one of them.

Understatement. And his golden locks look amazing. #Gimlets

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    I thought the same thing! When you get to the point where you are able to beat KU and Higgins in the same game, that's being truly elite.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                      I don't have a problem with Higgins. He is like a lot of good refs, he gets some calls wrong. But you know what -- when I slow down the replay of a lot of calls that I think were wrong, I am the one proven wrong or at least I can give the ref (whoever he is) the benefit because I was looking at the call in slow motion and he is looking at it in real time. We are now a "big time" program and will be getting the benefit of a lot of those 50-50 calls. NOW, there are a couple of refs that do our games that are just god awful and full of crap. Higgins is not one of them.
                      I'm willing to admit I don't hate Higgins. He almost feels like a part of our program at this point. He's a good official. Sometimes, you just have to pick someone and roast them continually just for the fun of it. If you can't have fun, you aren't doing it right.

Now, for the guy who called that goaltending on EO's finest hour as a shocker, it will take longer for me to come around.

Comment

Working...
                      X