No announcement yet.

Lynn Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't that also Will Kunkle with the purpleish tie?

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
      Whoa... I hadn't even noticed Chase Koch Or Sexton, until your comment caused me to go all 'Where's Waldo'. Good eye!
      Which one is Chase Koch?
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
        Which one is Chase Koch?
        Top left doing a fist pump by his cheek.

At least it looks a whole lot like him by a few of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Triticum aestivum L. View Post
          @Shox21: you might want to edit that last sentence.
          I got it!
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by washedup View Post
            Isn't that also Will Kunkle with the purpleish tie?
            By his expression, he looks unhappy. However, the girl sitting to his left (Dani?) looks happy.

By the way. Lynn is my kind of Shocker fan.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              Top left doing a fist pump by his cheek.

At least it looks a whole lot like him by a few of us.
              I sure hope it's him; if so, that's a great sign for today, tomorrow and the future.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                I sure hope it's him; if so, that's a great sign for today, tomorrow and the future.
                Chase is at most of the Shocker home games. He attends much more regularly than Charles does.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Chase is at most of the Shocker home games. He attends much more regularly than Charles does.
                  I read an article recently (can’t recall where?) that said Charles and the Koch brothers weren’t big sports fans (WSU fans), even though Charles’ name is on the arena. I think the writer tried to compare them to T Boon Pickens and the money he’s thrown towards OSU. If Chase (and Charles) are actually WSU basketball fans (maybe Chase is more than a casual fan?), I take this as good news. Yes, I’ve seen Charles at a couple of games and always assumed he was a casual fan. Maybe Chase is a passionate fan? As we know, Chase/Charles have no limits; there’s only a handful of people in their league. They also know coach Marshall’s value to the City of Wichita and Koch Industries; not sure you can even put a price on it?

Just ‘find a way to pay the man’!
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I noticed that Chase and his wife were listed on the donor sheet that was posted here in the last few days. They were donating to the fund earmarked for coach's salary, as I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      I thought the twins were more "into" sports than Charles? Didn't they both play some college basketball?

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
                        Section 110 is the same. The top 3 or 4 rows are incredibly vocal! We can see the smallest fouls, the subtlest of travels, you name it, from up there. We are damn good at what we do!
                        Affirmed. Am born of section 110, Row 31
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

We sit in row 29 of section 120. So are we all "upper crust" based on where we sit?
                          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                            We sit in row 29 of section 120. So are we all "upper crust" based on where we sit?
                            You guys sit?

Weak section.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              I was going to point that out, but you can see security around him.....obviously likes his privacy.
                              I am sure that his security team will like the new Skyboxes.
                              An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
                                I guarantee you have seen me then. I have two in 31, and two in 32.
                                I am a few rows below that.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X