Lynn Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynn Marshall

Everybody loves Gregg. So do I, but I LOVE Lynn.

She's the program's BIGGEST fan. You think you're a fan? Ha. There is no one even close.

She's raised two wonderful children that are becoming young adults and she supports a man that is in the top 5 of any list of important Wichitans.

I promise you, without Lynn, there is no Gregg.

ShockerNation LOVES Lynn Marshall!

If Gregg goes, does Lynn stay?

Comment

#StayLynn ?
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

So proud when I see her cheering us on.
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

So passionate. She is everything I want to see in a Shocker fan and as the Shocker First Lady.

I will tell you that when Lynn gets PUMPED and wants the crowd into the game... well Wichita State will be WAY better for that than than Alabama.. that is an Express GUARANTEE.

Comment

3G always says how competitive he is and that FVV may be the only person he knows who is as or more competitive than he is.

He may not be giving Lynn her proper due.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

She's the program's BIGGEST fan. You think you're a fan? Ha. There is no one even close.

She's raised two wonderful children that are becoming young adults and she supports a man that is in the top 5 of any list of important Wichitans.

Thank you Doc. ;)
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

This is a nice gesture and tribute to Lynn... But comes off as a real asskiss move... No offense... Just the way it seems...

Comment

Lynn is totally AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                    This is a nice gesture and tribute to Lynn... But comes off as a real asskiss move... No offense... Just the way it seems...
                    Get a life.

Comment

I would add Kellen to the list of awesome family Shocker fans. But I don't know if he gets so excited because Shockers won or he's eyeing a new Mercedes convertible.

Comment

And this comes off as a real dumbass move... No offense...just the way it seems

Comment

Attached Files
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

When momma bear is happy, everybody is happy. Keep momma bear happy.

Comment

I think you missed @WuDrWu:'s point.
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X