Shockers shut out of AP All-American teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockers shut out of AP All-American teams

Well, guess they'll just have to come back and get it next year ;)

Comment

Congrats to Sean Tuttle.

Comment

Not much there to be upset about. I think Fred is one of the 15 best collegiate players, but his stats early in the year kindof killed him. The only person I would probably take off to make room would be Pangos, but I like Pangos.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
          Congrats to Sean Tuttle.
          That is a mistake that should not happen with this kind of an award.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            That is a mistake that should not happen with this kind of an award.
            Wow. You're right.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I was at the Duke-Gonzaga game yesterday. Kevin Pangos can't carry Fred's dirty underwear. Even if he just had a bad game, I've never seen Fred do nothing, like Pangos yesterday. Not only that, he plays zero defense.

Comment

Fred is far behind Pangos in the all-important hair feathering categories.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                  Fred is far behind Pangos in the all-important hair feathering categories.
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

what a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                      Congrats to Sean Tuttle.
                      That's ridiculous. How hard is it, you have one job to do and that's spell kids' names correctly. Do people even proof read anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                        That's ridiculous. How hard is it, you have one job to do and that's spell kids' names correctly. Do people even proof read anymore?
                        Only in Saint Lewis.
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Cauley-Stein first team? He's a good player but it's a tossup that he's even the best big on his own team.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            Not much there to be upset about. I think Fred is one of the 15 best collegiate players, but his stats early in the year kindof killed him. The only person I would probably take off to make room would be Pangos, but I like Pangos.
                            Agreed. FVV was an AA by about the midway point through the end of the season, but the ugly start really hurt his stats, and he's down nearly across the board over last season. Baker generally failed to take over games the way I'd expect from an AA.

I'm pretty okay with this, unfortunately.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by kolors11 View Post
                              Cauley-Stein first team? He's a good player but it's a tossup that he's even the best big on his own team.
                              He's the best defensive big man in the country. And probably the best defensive big man since Anthony Davis. They had to put someone on Kentucky on the first team and since they run 20 McD's AA's deep, they picked the guy with the most name recognition since nobody on that team has any big stats.

Comment

Working...
                              X