#FireWillKunkell Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #FireWillKunkell Campaign

Until he leaves, I refuse to watch KWCH ever again.

I'll go ahead and like ya on this one, SB.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Hellz yes

Comment

I'm not saying he's bad at his job, but he seems like a pretentious asshole.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
          I'm not saying he's bad at his job, but he seems like a pretentious asshole.
          I'd think a local news media member's job would consist of: 1. Attract new viewers and keep the old ones watching 2. Report facts so viewers consider you reliable

From an outside of Wichita point of view I'd say he's not doing so great since there are all of these Shocker fans talking about not watching KWCH anymore...

Comment

Tonight was the last straw for me. I will never watch KWCH news again as long as Kunkel is there. I am not crazy about Parsons comments tonight either.

Comment

Not sure what station to watch. Checked out KAKE Saturday night hoping to catch the latest on Texas, Rick Barnes and Gregg Marshall implications. Plus there was this little game between Kentucky and Notre Dame. Instead they led with Wichita Force highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                Tonight was the last straw for me. I will never watch KWCH news again as long as Kunkel is there. I am not crazy about Parsons comments tonight either.
                For those of us who didn't watch, could you explain please?

Comment

Get it trending on Twitter or start a letter-writing campaign to the station. Just not watching isn't going to do much.
                  Originally posted by BleacherReport
                  Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

I haven't been a fan of Parson's pretentious attitude for some time and will Kunkel looks and sounds like a DB. Two fantastic reasons not to watch.
                    "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

Parsons's problem is the whole WHY wouldn't you go to TX if offered,, Well how about at TX even if ya go to the NCAA tourney 16 out of 17 yrs ,,It's still not good enuff for them too want to keep you as a coach. in other words unrealistic expectations. you can fail too reach the NCAA's here at WSU and your not gonna get run out of town.
                      From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Low-Major sports media members, stuck in Wichita, would take a larger market job in a heartbeat.

These fools suffer from major projection.

Just because the Wichita media market is low major doesn't make Wichita State Basketball low major.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

I can't stand Parsons. He's on par with Doug Gottlieb to me. I throw up a little bit in my mouth if I inadvertently hear them speak before immediately changing stations.

I don't watch the news anyways but if I did it wouldn't be KWCH.

Comment

what exactly did he say?
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Parsons fits perfectly into the one who has grown up in Haysville and doesn't think much of his hometown or the Wichita metro area. The grass is greener almost everywhere than here. He likes the Shockers but loves the Chickenhawks. Why would anyone want to be a Shocker or coach the Shockers if they have opportunities in any Power 5 place. This is how he thinks. I understand why Jen, and Kunkel think that way. Until they've been here for a while, they really don't know. They may in the future find the light or they may never. But Parsons will always look down a little at this backward community known as Wichita.

Comment

Working...
                              X