Why Marshall Won't Leave WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
    Should I copy and paste that or do I need a Little Orphan Annie Decoder Ring to solve the riddle?
    Turn the blue outer ring to 44. Turn the white inner ring to the letter B. After that you are on your own.
    The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
      https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153164924517421

video of the alabumma ad heading back to the land of kissing cousins...no gregg with him
      FYP

Comment

• we will just try it this way...

Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
          video of the alabumma ad heading back to the land of kissing cousins...no gregg with him
          The Assman

Comment

• What I have learned from this video:

He has nice hair for an older gentleman.
            “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
            -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Originally posted by tgcshock View Post
              Turn the blue outer ring to 44. Turn the white inner ring to the letter B. After that you are on your own.
              Drink more Ovaltine?!?
              “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
              -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Originally posted by tgcshock View Post
                Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

Comment

• I bet Kunkel filmed that while he was pulling his pole.

Comment

• I've never used the Ignore feature on this forum before, but I've ignored every single person who created an account just to comment on Marshall possibly leaving.
                    Originally posted by BleacherReport
                    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Let me guess ... the lead in story on KWCH all week will be about KU's women's crew team?
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Did anyone list a giant paycheck as the reason?

Comment

• I'm sick and tired of HC3GM causing our beloved Shockernet to crash and crawl to a snails pace over and over. #fireGregg

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            I'm sick and tired of HC3GM causing our beloved Shockernet to crash and crawl to a snails pace over and over. #fireGregg
                            Maybe you should have been in that meeting and demanded more server space as part of the new agreement!!
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                              Maybe you should have been in that meeting and demanded more server space as part of the new agreement!!
                              What makes you think I wasn't?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                What makes you think I wasn't?
                                I was there, never saw you.

You must have been using your secret ninja moves. Figures.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X