Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: WSU vs ND - Cleveland Rocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure if I'm surprised we're only down three or frustrated we're not up by 10. We easily left 13 points on the court with missed FTs and point blank shots.
    Originally posted by BleacherReport
    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by isu87 View Post
      you guys got this, had a few too many points left out there, but ND has a short bench. They're gonna wear down in the 2nd half, WSU wins by 6+. Keep attacking the basket, can't settle for jump shots. Like the announcers said, you're playing a team the same size as WSU. That helps. WSU's experience will take over 2nd half.
      They did leave a lot of points bouncing off the backboard. Especially in the first 10 minutes. I have to think there were at least 10 left in the wind; at least 4 bunnies and a couple of free throws.

Comment

• I just had a guy hang from the roof cleaning our building's windows take a split second off to watch the halftime highlights through my window. I wanted to high five him.

Better not be a ND fan...

Comment

• Breakin out the Black IPA for the 2nd half. Game ON !!!!!!
          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
          - said no one ever...

Comment

• Only 4 turnovers after a bad start. ND shooting .273 from 3 after a hot start. Fred starting to get to the basket. I think our trend line is on an upward path.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Let's play a similar 2nd as we did Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                I'm not sure if I'm surprised we're only down three or frustrated we're not up by 10. We easily left 13 points on the court with missed FTs and point blank shots.
                True.

Can't leave any points out there in the 2nd half.

Need to keep ND pedestrian on offense. Hope they dont catch fire again.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                  Breakin out the Black IPA for the 2nd half. Game ON !!!!!!
                  Evolution Lot #3 IPA for this kid!
                  Go Shocks!!

Comment

• Would love to hear the halftime talk by HCGM.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• And we start Bush. Deja Vu.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• What a magician.

Comment

• The fact that Fred wasn't born with Smooth as his middle name is borderline criminal

Comment

• Fred. Holy ****!
                            Go Shocks!!

Comment

• AGGRESSION.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• He's cut!

Comment

Working...
                                X