Coach's Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu
    I heard Earl express excitement about JT's offensive skills.

I also heard him say he needs to get his motor running and start working on his own and come in and ask for help, again on his own.

Earl is a great guy and very polite. I promise you that if JT doesn't start applying himself and busting his tail in the offseason then Gregg will be done with him, sooner than later.

Gregg's done with those attitudes and work ethics.
    I told Coach Grant that they needed to put JT in the same apartment as Ramon so Ramon could kick his arse a couple of times. Coach Grant said that was what he was hoping for and he really hopes (along with all of the other coaches) that Ramon rubs off on the weaker players. Grant said he saw a lot of potential in Durly but he needs to get a take no prisoners, kick arse, Ramon Clemente kind of attitude. Grant said JT seemed to wear out really easily. Hoipefully with the offseason work he's gunna do he will become a man and play some dang good basketball in the future.

Comment

I was trying to pin point who Coach may be out talking too...

PG's - Obviously will be talking to Beckham. The other one is a mystery at this point as, unless we know where he is going, there are several it could be.

F/W - 6'5 -- Montarrio Haddock is listed as a 6'4 W/F, plays JUCO in NC. I updated his stats in the recruiting forum and posted a pic. Don't really know of any other recruits for this year in NC.

Comment

JTD's off season training program = 8-12 weeks of DI's screaming and spitting in his face.

Pain is good...it lets you know your not dead!
        That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Originally posted by rZ
          JTD's off season training program = 8-12 weeks of DI's screaming and spitting in his face.

JTD's off-season = college hoops 2k8 on ps3
          KU fans are the most arrogant while KSU fans are the most delusional. ~BostonWu
          Criticizing this team is like criticizing one of Jerry's kids. ~DaShox

Comment

Now that the season is over. How long do you think it will take before we will hear what players are not returning.
            ( If in fact some are leaving)

Comment

I believe on the coach's show they mentioned about a few days rest and then they would begin the "toughness" drills. I think during or shortly after those drills, you will have your answer as to who is staying and who is leaving :)

Comment

If a coach no longer thinks a player can help the program does he have the right to ask him to leave.
                ( Even if he is trying as hard as he can and following all the rules? )

Comment

Originally posted by tshox
                  If a coach no longer thinks a player can help the program does he have the right to ask him to leave.
                  That is the coach's job.

Comment

Originally posted by mproviz
                    Originally posted by rZ

JTD's off-season = college hoops 2k8 on ps3
                    If that's true, then he will be enjoying that at another University.

Comment

Originally posted by tshox
                      tshox,

Scholarships are awarded on a year by year basis so as a student athlete you can be doing everything "right" and still not have it renewed from year to year. It sucks but that's the way it works.

Btw, Doc's prediction = bloddletting.

Comment

Doc, what is "bloddletting”?

<grin>

I hate to think what you are implying, but...

Comment

I think that's like a bloodletting, but more severe.

Comment

Originally posted by Txlen
                            Doc, what is "bloddletting”?

<grin>

I hate to think what you are implying, but...
                            HA!

I really need to learn to use spell check.

Comment

Working...
                            X