Coach's Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach's Show

Sounds like they have high hopes for Durley. They see something there.

We ALL see something there. It's just a matter of can they get it out of him?
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

It's a pretty good sign when the boss has to go out and do business.

Comment

alot of people say J.T. wont be here next year, i kind of think he stays at least another season. because we all know he has potiental, and i just think they will keep him for another season to see if they can get it out of him.
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Per coach Grant we are recruiting two more point guards, a 6'5" player and maybe a post player. Apparently, Coach Grant was in North Carolina last week :good: :good: . It sounds like they have it down to five guys and Gregg hit the road to make some offers.

An additional 3-4 current players are history.
          Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShox
            Per coach Grant we are recruiting two more point guards, a 6'5" player and maybe a post player. Apparently, Coach Grant was in North Carolina last week :good: :good: . It sounds like they have it down to five guys and Gregg hit the road to make some offers.

An additional 3-4 current players are history.
            DaShox, you're a friggin' comedian.
            SFL is back!

Comment

I'm about 3/4s through the podcast and haven't heard anything to think 3-4 current players are for sure history. It sounded like we will be cutting the list of 5 to our top 2 or 3 to make offers.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Surely Marshall has applied to the NCAA for an additional 5 scholarships for the next couple of years, for a total of 18. Hardship case you know...we need more players because we have some fans who feel we are eternally committed to every player we offer a scholarship.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                  I'm about 3/4s through the podcast and haven't heard anything to think 3-4 current players are for sure history. It sounded like we will be cutting the list of 5 to our top 2 or 3 to make offers.
                  I listened live and heard the same thing... not sure what coaches show DaShox was listening to? Maybe the Jane Albright Show? Miracle Ear 950 SP... worth every penny.
                  :good:
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I heard Earl express excitement about JT's offensive skills.

I also heard him say he needs to get his motor running and start working on his own and come in and ask for help, again on his own.

Earl is a great guy and very polite. I promise you that if JT doesn't start applying himself and busting his tail in the offseason then Gregg will be done with him, sooner than later.

Gregg's done with those attitudes and work ethics.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                      I heard Earl express excitement about JT's offensive skills.

I also heard him say he needs to get his motor running and start working on his own and come in and ask for help, again on his own.

Earl is a great guy and very polite. I promise you that if JT doesn't start applying himself and busting his tail in the offseason then Gregg will be done with him, sooner than later.

Gregg's done with those attitudes and work ethics.
                      No D1 coach, whatever school they may be at, should have to put with that kind of attitude and work ethic. No coach period should have to, at any level for that matter.

Comment

Best moment from the Coach's show:

"What are you going to have JT work on over the summer?"

Maybe defense?

Nah.... I thought Marshall would give him to Gene to mold into an outfielder...
                        Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                        Students > Alumni
                        If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                        The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Coach Grant mentioned on the show that Mantas was in the gym shooting the ball and didn't have a brace on. He said he should be working out in about a month or so. The trainer said Mantas was progressing really fast.

Comment

Tropicalshox wrote:

"I'm about 3/4s through the podcast and haven't heard anything to think 3-4 current players are for sure history. It sounded like we will be cutting the list of 5 to our top 2 or 3 to make offers."

Tropicalshox, I listened live and what you said was what I took away from his comments as well.

Comment

I was at the Friends University game on saturday night and JT was there with Ramon and Lance. Hopefully Ramon's work ethic will transfer to JT in the offseason if they continue to "hang out."
                              "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                              -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
                              X