Evan Almighty Wessel Burger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evan Almighty Wessel Burger

New burger by BS Sandwich Press food truck. Might try spelling his name right, KWCH amateurs.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

And, the cease-and-desist order has arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      Will KU try to get their loss vacated now?! ;)
      The Assman

Comment

That or the NCAA will investigate and we'll have to forfeit every game any WSU athlete played in while digesting a product from the that food truck.

I hear the NCAA can be quite intrusive.

Comment

Saw this moniker bestowed on Evan from another sporting site, a spin off of the WWE, "Wesselmania" I'm good with it.

Comment

Thank God the NCAA shut this down before people enjoyed eating delicious food while supporting their team.

The NCAA might only be second to the NFL in their ability to shut down the activities of those who can best build their brand.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

NFL = No Fun League
              NCAA = No Cheer At All
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                Saw this moniker bestowed on Evan from another sporting site, a spin off of the WWE, "Wesselmania" I'm good with it.
                Wesselamina III - is how I saw it and I love the addition of the numerals.

Comment

Working...
                X