The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
    https://twitter.com/indianchoctaw Anyone know this clown? Cant find any verification on Bama boards, personally think he,s hes full of #$@#$
    I'd put more stock into what the hot dog vendor in Tusculosera has to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina_Shock View Post
      I'd put more stock into what the hot dog vendor in Tusculosera has to say.
      He maybe the hotdog vendor
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
        Sorry if this has already been stated but he just signed 3 4* recruits this year alone. That isn't counting Fred.
        Who's the 3rd 4-star recruit?

Landry Shamet and Markis McDuffie were 4-stars. Tyrone Taylor was a 3-star. I don't know what Eric Hamilton was.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Landry Shamet and Markis McDuffie were 4-stars. Tyrone Taylor was a 3-star. I don't know what Eric Hamilton was.
          Conner

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
            Taco Shop, one more reason to stay in Wichita.
            I have a feeling that Lynn's homemade tacos beat the Taco Shop all to hell, although IMO that bar is not real high.

Comment

The hometown hero :)
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                I have a feeling that Lynn's homemade tacos beat the Taco Shop all to hell, although IMO that bar is not real high.
                My homemade mexican food smokes Taco Shop as well, but that's not why it's good.

Sometimes cheap and fast is where it's at.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                  My homemade mexican food smokes Taco Shop as well, but that's not why it's good.

Sometimes cheap and fast is where it's at.
                  Not sure cheap is a real concern for 3G these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTop View Post
                    Conner
                    Do walk-ons sign?

Comment

Do walk-ons sign?
                      They do not.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Have we not allegedly had a good recruiter? Seems we need to try a new direction or thought process? Ahh. NO! He had one good class and then everyone of those, but one transferred.

Tide fans are nuts too, going frame by frame on the AD getting in the plane.

Comment

• Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
                          http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showt...43778&page=119

Tide fans are nuts too, going frame by frame on the AD getting in the plane.

Has anyone hired a body language expert yet?
                          β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                          -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                            https://twitter.com/indianchoctaw Anyone know this clown? Cant find any verification on Bama boards, personally think he,s hes full of #$@#$
                            according to him Hillary and HCGM will be on his show tomorrow at 8am. Maybe we are getting a curve ball and HCGM going to be Hillary campaign manager and she announcing her run to be president.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                              according to him Hillary and HCGM will be on his show tomorrow at 8am. Maybe we are getting a curve ball and HCGM going to be Hillary campaign manager and she announcing her run to be president.
                              So we are supposed to believe that this guy is gonna have Marshall announce he is going to Alabama on his random radio show? I cant imagine that is how it would be first reported.
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                                And Izzo and Calipari. That's a full segment.

Comment

Working...
                                X