No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought he was grumpier several weeks back when we discussed his demeanor towards MK.
    One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
      Is it just me or has 3G seemed different the last few games?... He almost seemed grumpy. It was almost like he wasn't enjoying himself or stressed out. Could be totally off base, but from my view he has seemed... different.
      During the on-court celebration yesterday, he looked like he couldn't have been enjoying himself more. He was joking around. He hugged and kissed Lynn. He was laughing and smiling.

I'm sure if he seemed grumpy, it was just his competitiveness and desire to win the whole thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
        Is it just me or has 3G seemed different the last few games?... He almost seemed grumpy. It was almost like he wasn't enjoying himself or stressed out. Could be totally off base, but from my view he has seemed... different.
        He becomes impatient with redundant media questions and media who don't pay attention and focus on his team. I think he starts to collapse the circle around the team this time of year so they can be 100% locked in to the final prize. This makes him seen a but grouchy at times, but in reality he is focused and calculating how to dismantle his team's next victim.
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• During his presser last night it looked like he wasn't feeling all that well. Maybe a sinus issue. Even Landry was coughing a bit. Maybe that's why he was a little edgy.

Comment

• Who wouldnt be stressed with all the bubble bullshit all the time.

I think, right now, all feels good. Gonna be underseeded, but we're in. Now time to get the TNT and set the charges to bring down some houses!
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              Ironically, I've seen fans of other schools say they would be embarrassed by Lynn if she was acting that way behind their bench. Guess it's embarrassing to have passionate fans and better to just not have fans
              Most fans at other schools are accustomed to empty seats. They can't handle Lynn, but WSU sure can 😁

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                I brought this up to my daughter, a KState alum, last week......she was not amused!
                In all seriousness, if KState misses the dance, why stay and be a career NIT player? Hey went there because of his parents. Sound familiar? :)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                  Most fans at other schools are accustomed to empty seats. They can't handle Lynn, but WSU sure can 😁
                  She's hot and a badass. They are jealous.

Comment

• I have no reason to believe he isn't coach for life but all the same I'd rather we not play in a regional with UNC or Duke. I don't want their ADs and boosters getting an up close view of him. But that is mostly my paranoia talking.

Mostly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                      I have no reason to believe he isn't coach for life but all the same I'd rather we not play in a regional with UNC or Duke. I don't want their ADs and boosters getting an up close view of him. But that is mostly my paranoia talking.

Mostly.
                      You are definitely paranoid if you think Duke or UNC will look Gregg's way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                        I have no reason to believe he isn't coach for life but all the same I'd rather we not play in a regional with UNC or Duke. I don't want their ADs and boosters getting an up close view of him. But that is mostly my paranoia talking.

Mostly.
                        Three or four years ago I was concerned that HC3G would be interested in the UNC job but no more. IMO he is at WSU until he retires.

The Marshall Plan I posted previously in well established and beginning to bear fruit; witness the number of outsiders commenting that this might be the best Shocker team HC3G has coached. Importantly, everyone returns next year and the Shocker roster will add a seven foot tall center and another quality guard. How good do you think next years Shocker team is going to be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
                          She's hot and a badass. They are jealous.
                          Amen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                            Amen!
                            WAIT A MINUTE...LYNN IS THE SHOCKERNET MOLE FOR THE MARSHALL FAMILY, NOT KELLEN, AND SHE IS @Shocker Mama:.
                            Last edited by Dave Stalwart; March 6, 2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                              WAIT A MINUTE...LYNN IS THE SHOCKERNET MOLE FOR THE MARSHALL FAMILY, NOT KELLEN, AND SHE IS SHOCKER MAMA.
                              Lynn is Shocker Mama???

Whats with those giraffe shirts last season? I like the zach jersey much better!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                                During the on-court celebration yesterday, he looked like he couldn't have been enjoying himself more. He was joking around. He hugged and kissed Lynn. He was laughing and smiling.

I'm sure if he seemed grumpy, it was just his competitiveness and desire to win the whole thing.
                                Happy!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X