The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    I leave for a couple of days and I come back to this crap?

Jesus God what the hell happened here?
    Dunno. But I do know one thing for some Memphis fans coming here.
    Attached Files
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I have SadNews to report. He gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        I have SadNews to report. He gone.
        😁

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          We thought Bama fans were bad.. We thought Vandy fans were deplorable... but at least they were big-time enough to not go heavy trolling like this. This wreaks of smaller conference insecurity complex. Nobody else does this stuff.

Small time.
          I do still think there's room for debate with UNLV though. It will take a solid effort to defeat their fans.

The best thing anyone could do would be to somehow get the Memphis fans arguing with the UNLV fans that their vacated teams could beat the 91 Rebels.

Comment

I hope you mean Sadnews :biggrin-new:(major sarcasim)
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
              I hope you mean Sadnews :biggrin-new:
              Yes, the poster, not the future hall of fame coach who is more likely to attend his own retirement ceremony on the University of Wichita campus than coach at Memphis as any more than a visiting opponent.

Comment

• Did you cross-check his IP with the UofMemphis poster that's been around for a couple of years?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                  Did you cross-check his IP with the UofMemphis poster that's been around for a couple of years?
                  It could be the same guy, but I suspect there are a lot of people in Tennessee with ComCast. Basically, same provider, different IPs.

Comment

How poetic. The guy set up his exit beautifully.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SadNews View Post
                      You guys could always hire Todd Butler to take over the Bball team :wsu_posters:
                      Now that one stings just a little bit.... and then I realized from whom it was sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        I leave for a couple of days and I come back to this crap?

Jesus God what the hell happened here?
                        How was Augusta?
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                          How was Augusta?
                          Still sucks. Oh wait, that Augusta.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Memphis AD, Fred Smith, Bill Laurie, and Brad Martin are in Wichita today. Marshall wants full control. No room for negotiation. I don't blame him for that. Not sure Tom Bowen (Memphis' AD) will concede. He's hard headed

Comment

• Originally posted by BasketballJones188 View Post
                              Memphis AD, Fred Smith, Bill Laurie, and Brad Martin are in Wichita today. Marshall wants full control. No room for negotiation. I don't blame him for that. Not sure Tom Bowen (Memphis' AD) will concede. He's hard headed
                              Interesting that the first anyone has heard of this info is by a random poster on a WSU message board

Comment

• Originally posted by BasketballJones188 View Post
                                Memphis AD, Fred Smith, Bill Laurie, and Brad Martin are in Wichita today. Marshall wants full control. No room for negotiation. I don't blame him for that. Not sure Tom Bowen (Memphis' AD) will concede. He's hard headed
                                HA! What do they think of the $8 million price tag?
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X