The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
    Please provide me the link to the thread with disparaging comments that I have made about Marshall.
    Originally posted by Jjclamdip
    Everyone can make a mistake, Marshall does not walk on water no matter what you think.

Don't flatter yourself.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Christ could walk on water, not Greg Marshall, no matter what you think.
      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Christ could walk on water, not Greg Marshall, no matter what you think.
        So Marshall was mistaken on getting Frankamp?

Keep talking.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          So Marshall was mistaken on getting Frankamp?

Keep talking.
          I assume that you can read my original comments since you are so sharp.
          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

I assume that you can read my original comments since you are so sharp.
            I wonder what the worst offense the world-class JJ Clamdip has ever been charged with in his life. You don't seem like a troublemaker.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Comment

• Jeff ******* Verified account 
                  ‏@GoodmanESPN John Calipari to the Nets speculation already started before the firing of Lionel Hollins and Billy King. Some... http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=21...941819923705-4

Comment

• No worries. 3G hates UK
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                      No worries. 3G hates UK
                      Maybe so, but i would guess he would at least listen to them

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                        Maybe so, but i would guess he would at least listen to them
                        Of course. He's stated on multiple occasions that he would listen to anybody. He'd be silly not to.

Comment

• Objectively speaking, that's a job you don't turn down. Calipari isn't leaving for that roster though. He's not going to risk 2 failures. The NBA job he takes will be one with an abundance of talent.
                          Last edited by Keyser Soze; January 10, 2016, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                            Objectively speaking, that's a job you don't turn down. Calipari isn't leaving for that roster though. He's not going to risk 2 failures. The NBA job he takes will be one with an abundance of talent.
                            While I don't necessarily disagree with either of your points, I don't necessarily agree with either of them either.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                              While I don't necessarily disagree with either of your points, I don't necessarily agree with either of them either.
                              Are you really Pat on SNL?

Comment

• If GM went to Kentucky, we're talkin a minimum 8 peat.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X