No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @BabyHCGM: Whew... for a minute there I thought I was going to have to go the way of @FauxPelini. #stayme #StayGregg
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• We just had our head coach turn down an offer of over 4 million from a BCS school. Are we sure this isn't the beginning of the rapture?

Comment

• @PaulS:uellentrop: #Shockers keep Gregg Marshall.
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina_Shock View Post
          To those in the know, this put him in the top 10??
          Yes.

If he's at $3.3 exactly with no incentives, he's #8 behind Thad Matta.
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• @nickbaumgardner: Apparently Gregg Marshall is staying at Wichita State. Let's check in on Bill Self ... http://twitter.com/nickbaumgardner/s...352576/photo/1

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              We just had our head coach turn down an offer of over 4 million from a BCS school. Are we sure this isn't the beginning of the rapture?
              We need to thank our backers and AD.. They just doubled his pay in 48 hours

Comment

• INTERESTING......

Maggie ‏@maggieemarshall 12m12 minutes ago took a little convincing, but happy to say we're staying in Wichita

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  Wait, why is Feves in timeout? Must've missed that one.

#FreeFeve
                  He was given ample warning from mods on his discussion strategies. He missed the memos. I know, shocking. I do wish he was a part of this discussion however.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                    Shockernet just set a record for number of users on at once. That's how insane this got. Previous number was 730ish, now over 1,000
                    Honestly that's the only reason I logged on. I wanted to be a part of history!
                    That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

• This should clear a few things up from today. Told ya.

Trust in The Bardo.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                        Kellen Marshall ‏@KelMoney24 3m3 minutes ago Hey everyone! After a long wait, a "source" tells me that my dad is staying at Wichita State!!!
                        What the hell would he know?

:yahoo:
                        Last edited by WuShock16; April 1, 2015, 10:17 PM.
                        78-65

Comment

• According to this, HCGM will be tied as the 8th highest paid coach in college basketball.

Comment

• @KCStar: Sources: Gregg Marshall agrees to remain at Wichita State: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/art...link=twt_staff

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                              To me, the whhol thing was 'if he got on the plane'. Stick to your NSA job, I don't think you can read my mind.
                              Forgot where I claimed to be able to read your mind. Must have been in the post where I said I was talking about you. Someone sure is defensive.

Stick to your garbage route, because you sure can't read.
                              Originally posted by BleacherReport
                              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Now if Kunkel and Parson announce they are headed out of town our day will be complete!

Comment

Working...
                                X