The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
    Man I bet Kunkel was sitting back jerking off after the Forde article only to catch this new news mid stroke and completely lost all momentum
    Funny sh!t

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
      Man I bet Kunkel was sitting back jerking off after the Forde article only to catch this new news mid stroke and completely lost all momentum
      Name two people who got shot in the back of the head in a theater.

President Lincoln and the guy sitting in front of Will Kunkel.

Comment

• You're welcome!
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Appreciation

I want to extend a hearty thank you to all on here who have provided an incredible amount of entertainment for the past 3 days.

I don't think I have ever laughed so hard, so many times. My head actually hurt after a while from laughter. Whew, it has truly been a blast.

Thank you, thank all of you so very much.

That is all.
          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• @SInow: Wichita State has reportedly reached a verbal agreement to keep head coach Gregg Marshall http://on.si.com/1GhMeyi http://twitter.com/SInow/status/5834...483648/photo/1
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Any one with the inside info have any idea of the terms? I'm curious how high we raised the price of entry

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                What if the source was "Coach" this afternoon?
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• I bet the Bama boards are experiencing a meltdown to rival Chernobyl.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                    NOW I believe. Sully has the goods.

NOW you believe? It appeared you were quick to believe a different slant earlier.

Comment

• IDGAF about terms. I'm just glad he didn't go to Tuscaloosa tomorrow!

Comment

• Is shockernet asleep or just in joyful shock?

Comment

• Shockernet just set a record for number of users on at once. That's how insane this got. Previous number was 730ish, now over 1,000

Comment

• @MattNorlander: Source tells http://CBSSports.com Marshall's new deal will be for $3.3 million per year on a seven-year contract.

Comment

• Very happy, good night folks. My mind is exhausted.

Comment

• @PaulS:uellentrop: Gregg Marshall has reached a verbal agreement to remain at Wichita State, according to two sources. Won't make trip to Tuscaloosa. Story

Comment

Working...
                                X