Dallas Watch Party - WSU vs. Notre Dame, 6:15 PM on Thursday, March 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Watch Party - WSU vs. Notre Dame, 6:15 PM on Thursday, March 26

Come watch the Shockers take on Notre Dame this Thursday night at Stan's Blue Note (location details below). An Alumni Association email will follow shortly with the same information but I wanted to get the word out in advance since we've got such a short turnaround.

Stan's Blue Note
    2908 Greenville Ave
    Dallas, TX 75206

RSVP or questions can be PM'd to me or sent to the email address listed in the forthcoming AA email. These are always a lot of fun- come meet some great folks and root us on to victory together!

I will be there!

Comment

Bump.

Comment

@Lane Willhite:

Comment

Daily bump.

Comment

Turnout is looking really, really strong given the time slot.

Comment

I'll be there!
              "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

@jasonrmcintyre: I ranked the best Sweet 16 games, and the best 2 are Thursday night at the same time http://shar.es/1fN9EX http://twitter.com/jasonrmcintyre/st...011392/photo/1
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Play Angry;559637]Come watch the Shockers take on Notre Dame this Thursday night at Stan's Blue Note (location details below). An Alumni Association email will follow shortly with the same information but I wanted to get the word out in advance since we've got such a short turnaround.

Stan's Blue Note
                  2908 Greenville Ave
                  Dallas, TX 75206

RSVP or questions can be PM'd to me or sent to the email address listed in the forthcoming AA email. These are always a lot of fun- come meet some great folks and root us on to victory together![/QUOTE

I hope they have ShockTop...can't change up the beverage selection! Looking forward to watching with fellow Shockers and cheering our team on to the E8!!!

Comment

Good crowd
                    "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Drink a Lone Star for me!
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                      X