Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So he gets on some peoples nerves but the last three days........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So he gets on some peoples nerves but the last three days........

.....is exactly why we need Shocker Fever around. I'm going to nickname him Waste Management because he takes out the trash that infiltrates our board. To ban him would be like shooting our own pit bull guarding our door. He may nip at you once in a while but the greater good is still served in the long run.

In deference to the posters that I really like (ShockRef, ShockVALUE etc) and the ones I sorta like (JH4P), sorry if we have to agree to disagree.

I've never had any issues or dust ups with him, that I recall. He can belabor points/arguments terribly at times, but his impact on the board is net positive. I'm a SF 'like-er' and 'thank-er' quite often.

Your second paragraph makes me wonder if you have me mixed up with another anti-SF poster, possibly.

Oh... and... bring Cold back (donning flame suit).

Comment

Speaking of banning people I'm really craving a 10 paragraph speech from Cold right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
        Speaking of banning people I'm really craving a 10 paragraph speech from Cold right about now.
        He posts on TOB but he is much less verbose in manner. Not quite the same.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          I've never had any issues or dust ups with him, that I recall. He can belabor points/arguments terribly at times, but his impact on the board is net positive. I'm a SF 'like-er' and 'thank-er' quite often.

Your second paragraph makes me wonder if you have me mixed up with another anti-SF poster, possibly.

Oh... and... bring Cold back (donning flame suit).
          Probably do....maybe Im still hungover from giddiness

Comment

I have had my sideways moments with Fever...I hope we have another one some day. I don't always appreciate his approach, but agree he has his role on SN. He is as passionate about our Shockers as anyone...for that he will always be ok in my book. Now Fever, don't ever disagree or question my takes ever again or I will give your mother twice what she deserves next time.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              .....is exactly why we need Shocker Fever around. I'm going to nickname him Waste Management because he takes out the trash that infiltrates our board. To ban him would be like shooting our own pit bull guarding our door. He may nip at you once in a while but the greater good is still served in the long run.

In deference to the posters that I really like (ShockRef, ShockVALUE etc) and the ones I sorta like (JH4P), sorry if we have to agree to disagree.
              Now you can know. Fever is Cold's little brother with diplomacy.
              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Thanks for the shoutout buddy. It's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it!

And I'm certainly not the only one that does garbage detail around here. Props to those posters as well for the utter ownage they perform on outside, pathetic, worthless, jealous, insecure trolls (ShockerInLawrence for example).
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                X