Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Game Replays

This is a little embarrassing ...

Try as I might, I can't find replays of the games this past weekend. Can some post a link, if one exists?

Thanks, --'85.
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
    This is a little embarrassing ...

Try as I might, I can't find replays of the games this past weekend. Can some post a link, if one exists?

Thanks, --'85.
    All games from the tournament can be watched on NCAA.com. just go there and you can watch replays of any game.

Comment

Just click on the Watch Replay link.

Watch March Madness Live to see every NCAA live stream of tournament games from the First Four to the NCAA Final Four in Phoenix.

Comment

Beautiful, thank you.
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

BUMP
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

On a similar note, I tuned into the radio archives of the game on the way home last night. The smell of the Nebraska pig farms couldn't even wipe the smile off my face.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              On a similar note, I tuned into the radio archives of the game on the way home last night. The smell of the Nebraska pig farms couldn't even wipe the smile off my face.
              Do you have a link to the podcast of the KU radio broadcast with Boob Davis and Girley Gurley.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                Do you have a link to the podcast of the KU radio broadcast with Boob Davis and Girley Gurley.
                No but dammit I want one now that you mentioned it....genius 72!

I bet GG had to hit the sauce extra early yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  Is this the broadcast with Mike Kennedy? Where are they located? My family insisted on listening to the CBS commentators but I wanted to hear Mike.

Nevermind...found it!

Comment

Originally posted by KCShockerFan View Post
                    Is this the broadcast with Mike Kennedy? Where are they located? My family insisted on listening to the CBS commentators but I wanted to hear Mike.
                    Enjoy: http://publishing.ramp.com/keyn/latest-audio.htm

Comment

I'm going to be re-watching this game over and over again so yeah, I'd love one with the KU broadcasting team.

Comment

Thank you so much for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                          I'm going to be re-watching this game over and over again so yeah, I'd love one with the KU broadcasting team.
                          I searched for a while and couldn't find it. Anybody smarter than me care to look?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                            I searched for a while and couldn't find it. Anybody smarter than me care to look?
                            Not that I fit the smarter qualification, but I looked earlier today without any success.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                              Not claiming to be smarter than you but I followed this path from my desktop browser:

NCAA.com>Video>Watch March Madness Live>Third Round>Watch Replay on the Score Box for the game.

Hope the helps. I was in Vegas for game one so didn't get to hear most of the audio then in Omaha for the second game (thanks to those that PM'd me about a ticket). I'm going to replay them both.

Comment

Working...
                              X