Cleveland Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Roll Call

Who is making the trip? I am dying to go but the wife can't and all our usual travel buddies can't spring for it. So trying to decide if I'm willing to make the long drives on my own or if I need to splurge on the alumni package.

I will be there, with one other. Took the alumni trip package hope to see some others there as well. If you are on the fence about going, don't miss the opportunity to celebrate the continuance of a wonderful season.

Comment

Why couldn't we be In the south region!!? NRG stadium Is like 7 miles from my place

Comment

There is a wait list for the Alumni package now. Guessing that means the first plane is full.

Comment

Done deal with me. Probably road trip with two others. Just like college minus the open containers

Comment

Seriously considering it. My last class ends at 10:45 CT, I live 7 hours from Cleveland, and the game starts at 6:15CT. Very tempting, but not sure I can dish out the $200+ this time around...

Comment

The wife and I are in. Got a great deal through a TRAVEL agent JUNKIE friend of mine. I don't want to advertise for him in case it will get me in trouble, but hopefully you can read between the lines. He got me a room at the same hotel as the Alumni Association and flight for about half what the association was charging. Granted, there's a lot more they are providing, but it was a better deal than what I was finding online. Good luck and I hope to run into and meet some SN'ers.

Comment

Hello Cleveland! (Spinal Tap) Two of us back out on the road tomorrow afternoon headed that direction. I'm expecting Sunny and 80 degrees.

Comment

This would have been a great year for me to actually go to the tournament. 45 miles from where I live and both Kentucky and Wichita State there.
                  2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                  2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                  2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                  2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                  The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

Have nothing else better to do this weekend. Guess I'll make the trip up.
                    ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                    www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Originally posted by ShockMe300 View Post
                      The wife and I are in. Got a great deal through a TRAVEL agent JUNKIE friend of mine.
                      Your travel agent is a junkie. Does being high help in that field of endeavor?

Comment

I'm hoping for a great Shocker fan turnout. This may be as close to a home game for ND as possible. South Bend and Cleveland is separated by only 257 miles and since they have alumni and non-alumni fans all over the upper mid-west, you can be sure we'll be out numbered.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                          I'm hoping for a great Shocker fan turnout. This may be as close to a home game for ND as possible. South Bend and Cleveland is separated by only 257 miles and since they have alumni and non-alumni fans all over the upper mid-west, you can be sure we'll be out numbered.
                          Sounds like a good challenge for the road warriors.

Comment

Just heard from the Alumni Association that the charter is full and they won't be able to secure a second plane. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                              Lexington and Morgantown are also close. While we may indeed might be outnumbered by the Irish, they won't be the majority.
                              78-65

Comment

Working...
                              X