You Know You Wanna Look... Quotes From The KU Message Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Know You Wanna Look... Quotes From The KU Message Board

I could go on, and on, and on, an on, but this will have to do.

Enjoy!

Self nabbed a hat trick today. Who's left to lose to, just Evansville?
    We lost an NCAA game to a team that had not a single player to whom we offered a scolly. The bad thing about that is not that it happened but that I expected it.
    I think what was far more embarrassing was all the forum idiots dismissing Wichita State. One could hope that would be an abject lesson in what not to do.. But, it won't be.
    next season we should only schedule mid majors during the non conference. screw playing the ranked teams. what exactly is the point of having the #1 SOS if you are just going to get embarrassed by a mid major in the ncaa tournamant? not to mention winning the big 12 only to see half of the big 12 teams lose on the first day of the touranament. yeah big 12 is the best conference... what a joke.
    (Referencing Gregg's post game presser) To the victor go the spoils...he can say anything he wants after he put the clown suit on us today.
    unfortunatley, they are beter coached than we are
    7 seed my ass
    WSU tougher then we are.
    And note to Selden, Cotton let his nuts hang on that attempted dunk. Step up bro.
    the WSU kids are playing balls out like this is an elimination game, our kids are going through the motions.
    This is embarrassing.
    It's fun to watch the WSU players act like they've already won this game... because they have.
    WSU has completely taking KU out of any offense. The Shox are quickly sucking the life out of KU.
    We aren't better. That's what you are too stupid to see.
    Self is getting a clown suit put on him. Totally been outcoached by Marshall. This zone is a joke.

Good stuff, sounds lil the KU fan base is turning on Self a little bit and I must say it's about time

Comment

Hehe

Comment

I think you should go on and on and on.

Comment

hey, hey, phognet lol.. did you really dog on marshall coaching ability? really? lol but , wait, i thought you knew everything about basketball.

best coach in the country resides at wichita state.. you clowns. tell 'em, bob, shocker hater.
          Last edited by another shocker; March 22, 2015, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Their game thread is around 100 pages. Wow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
              It's hard enough to keep up with ours. That many pages would have to just be a bunch of people posting and no one reading any of them. You couldn't watch the game at all and read all that.

Comment

I will take this board and all of our idiosyncratic quirks over Phog any day of the week.
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                  Does the Battle of Omaha win mean SHOXMVC is treating us at SN to Omaha Steaks?

Did I just hear Coach Self call us Iowa State? Yikes!!!
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

yea this is some very funny stuff, I was at a wedding Friday and some friends of ours who are Jayhawkers asked me about the game, who I thought would win. They know I'm a big Shocker fan...I said it will be close but we will win by at least four points. They looked at me quite puzzled like I surely mis-spoke. Didnt you see the New Mexico State game, I tried to explain to them that our defense will throw them into a total spaz out. I told them we don't play no zone, it won't be a game of horse. Of course they didnt belive me, but I bet they do now lol

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                      Does the Battle of Omaha win mean SHOXMVC is treating us at SN to Omaha Steaks?

Did I just hear Coach Self call us Iowa State? Yikes!!!
                      Yeah i heard that. I figure he just got confused because at that moment he was thinking WSU could beat his team 2 out of 3 times also....
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                        yea this is some very funny stuff, I was at a wedding Friday and some friends of ours who are Jayhawkers asked me about the game, who I thought would win. They know I'm a big Shocker fan...I said it will be close but we will win by at least four points. They looked at me quite puzzled like I surely mis-spoke. Didnt you see the New Mexico State game, I tried to explain to them that our defense will throw them into a total spaz out. I told them we don't play no zone, it won't be a game of horse. Of course they didnt belive me, but I bet they do now lol
                        I listened to people all week who were thinking the Shockers didn't really have a chance.. I kept analyzing the game and saying similar stuff, and the matchups played about how I said they would.

Comment

My nephew attends KU. He is a Shocker fan and always says he is just using KU for their degree.

Anyway all of the students he was interacting with were saying that they will win easily today. Most felt it would be by about 25 points. Sure hope Lawrence doesn't burn to the ground tonight lol
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I thought this one said it all:

After this I do NOT want a home and home with WSU. PERIOD!!!
                            KU as a program has legitimate reasons for not wanting to schedule WSU, IMO. KU fans, though? They're scared.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                              My nephew attends KU. He is a Shocker fan and always says he is just using KU for their degree.

Anyway all of the students he was interacting with were saying that they will win easily today. Most felt it would be by about 25 points. Sure hope Lawrence doesn't burn to the ground tonight lol
                              Well in that case I guess we did what Quantrill couldn't?
                              Too soon?
                              Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Working...
                              X