Probably the happiest i've been from a ku loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably the happiest i've been from a ku loss

First off, Congratulations on the victory and heading to the second weekend, obviously I wish it wasn't at KU's expense.

WSU's team has been there before and they show it with their poise, our young team gets tight and forces. Not to mention WSU played with what Roy Williams called "want to" While ku did not.

I wasn't alive the last time these two programs met so I was pretty excited for this game and have always been on the wagon of they should play, since I live just outside of Wichita. I've never had to root against WSU. I had KU in the elite eight I'll replace that with wsu now. 'Sigh', I guess there is always next year.

Thank you.

Comment

Can anyone add us to that bill self calander turning to march thing and calling charmers thing. ?

Comment

Classy post! Thanks for coming by. Hopefully you will still be alive the NEXT time the Shockers play the Jayhawks!
        Livin the dream

Comment

Bill Self's news conference will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
            Bill Self's news conference will be interesting.
            He gets the big bucks to go out there, but why his players have to is beyond me.

Comment

Thank you. Most KU Fans I know are pure class. I really hope those KU fans that are slaming Bill Self will layoff, he has a really young team and is a helluva coach.

Comment

I know this is past due... But can anyone photo shop the crying Michael Jordan face on bill self after the loss to the shox? This would be funny and fitting

Comment

Working...
                X