Cleveland Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Tickets

I gotta make the drive up from Louisville to Cleveland. What are chances of getting tickets through WSU? Any other good options besides stubhub?

I spoke with the ticket office this morning. They are only selling to season ticket holders right now and expect their allotment to sell out before they open to others.

Looks like stubhub might be the best alternative.

Comment

Try TicketExpress. Dude running the show is honest and just out to make a living with repeat business. PM me if you want his direct access.

Comment

I have a pair of full strips for Section 232 Row 5. Comparable on Stub Hub is Row 6 for $473. I'm a disgruntled Iowa State and UNI fan who wants my tickets to go to a Shocker and who doesn't want to pay Stub Hub fees. I'll pay for shipping to arrive on Tuesday.
        Last edited by KUhater; March 25, 2015, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Looks like quite a few tickets can be had according to SeatGeek.

Comment

Originally posted by TxShox View Post
            Looks like quite a few tickets can be had according to SeatGeek.

Here's what they have in Section 232:

Row 8 $536
            Row 2 $603
            Row 17 $657
            Row 15 $705

I'm offering Row 5 for $400 and I will pay for overnight delivery.
            Last edited by KUhater; March 25, 2015, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KUhater View Post
              Here's what they have in Section 232:

Row 8 $536
              Row 2 $603
              Row 17 $657
              Row 15 $705

I'm offering Row 5 for $400 and I will pay for overnight delivery.

Haven't sold my tickets yet. Will take $350 per strip. Stub Hub comps are still at $473. Just want my tickets to go to a Shocker fan.

Comment

Keep at it KUHater ... Someone will get em. I'm in the process of seeing if I can make it happen, if so, I'll PM u
                Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

I may have some extras through WSU. I ordered more than I will use. I should know soon. I won't know location of tickets until I get to Cleveland. PM me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by small tyme baller View Post
                    Keep at it KUHater ... Someone will get em. I'm in the process of seeing if I can make it happen, if so, I'll PM u

I've got people asking for just Thursday or Saturday, so I may be willing to split them up.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post
                      I may have some extras through WSU. I ordered more than I will use. I should know soon. I won't know location of tickets until I get to Cleveland. PM me if interested.
                      PM Sent

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        Try TicketExpress. Dude running the show is honest and just out to make a living with repeat business. PM me if you want his direct access.
                        Couldn't agree more. Treated me GREAT, helpful, friendly, timely, professional. Oh, and I sat in ROW FREAKING 1.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Couldn't agree more. Treated me GREAT, helpful, friendly, timely, professional. Oh, and I sat in ROW FREAKING 1.

Hey, you're killing me. Some of us still have Saturday tickets to sell. Seriously, it sounds like you have a fantastic source for tickets. Guys like that are great. Glad he is doing so much to get you guys good seats. Now go take care of Notre Dame . . . and that other team.

Comment

Still have a pair of tickets for Saturday. Section 232 Row 5. Comparable tickets on Stub Hub are Section 232 Row 3 ($159), 202 / 7 ($246), 215 / 3 ($202), and 219 / 5 ($263). I'll take $125 each and pay for shipping. No Stub Hub fees and really want the tickets to go to a Shocker fan.

Comment

@KUhater:, try changing your handle to "NDhater".

Comment

Working...
                              X