Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things that remind you of bill self's hairpiece?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that remind you of bill self's hairpiece?

07c662.jpgself-snap.jpg
    Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

I know we're supposed to be "FANatics" to be real fans, and I feel like I am, but really? We complain about things like this on other boards directed at us as being "classless". I think reading a lot of rhetoric about the game and its meaning is becoming the equivalent of court storming by some of us, only on the internet. So many seem like this game is a referendum and redemption for them, personally.
    I really dislike KU fans and root for KU to lose. And, I am a K-State grad whose allegiance is now fully invested in the Shockers in every way possible (Yes, I even root for K-State to lose in basketball).
    I have said all along, just let the kids play - let them have some fun. Win or lose, Greg Marshall and Bill Self are still going to be great basketball coaches and life will go on for all of us. Sure it is fun. I love it. But, the only reason it is a "No-Win" situation for KU is our program is not as "storied"in history, but, man are we getting there, and fast. I love the fact that no commentators really use the term "mid major" any more (at least the intelligent ones). Why? Because of WSU, primarily, and what this coach and team have accomplished in three short years. That is incredible.

So, my hope is we win the game and before HCGM leaves, KU feel like it needs to schedule WSU in order to build their RPI and BPI.

FVV is special on so many levels,but I am always struck that even in a loss, he has a smile and a handshake for a worthy opponent - he doesn't take it as a referendum on his life - and, that is rare. It is called perspective.

Let the flaming begin - maybe I should have actually gone to bed last night.

Go ShoX - kick their *ss!
    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

totally agree, but as fans i think we are entitled to have a little fun, dont you think?
      Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

I'd say his rug reminds me of a stuffed Nutria. Something from the swamp that eats little swamp critters and vegetation.

Comment

Let's try to stay on topic here...

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
          -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
            totally agree, but as fans i think we are entitled to have a little fun, dont you think?
            Fun, yes -- but IMO this is just a bit classless. Come on, we have better things to post about.

Comment

I agree, I think Bill Self's wig is classless. But it's all in good fun. At least we're not questioning his family lineage.

Comment

If you consider this to be "classless", I'd suggest you stay away from Phognet for.. well.. eternity.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                  Let's try to stay on topic here...

Your post on Fred Van Vleet a Shocker Star was awesome, but you have now outdone yourself!!!

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                  -Sun Tzu, The Art of War
                  For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

Working...
                  X