WSU VERSUS KU PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
    Party like it's 2006? Or 1981? Who knows but I'm pumped! Two hours!
    I hope both Valley teams HULK SMASH fools today. Go Shox!!!! Go UNI!!!!

Comment

• [ATTACH]CONFIG]2338[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

This should be a blast, channeling Mike Jones!!

SHOX 75
      ku. 71
      Attached Files

Comment

• hey if any of you shox live in Austin, Texas...let me know and we can get this party started!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
          Your Antii-Shock CF comments would be hilarious if we lost this game.

But we gon' win, so we'll never see them.
          Seriously. I need to know RIGHT NOW: Does or does not Conner Frankamp have a Jayhawks tattoo!?!?

Is he coughing up the KU coaches' hand signals!?!?

KU cyborg implant lurking in the shadows to jack up our run or fallen angel with new wings?!?? Which is it?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Seriously. I need to know RIGHT NOW: Does or does not Conner Frankamp have a Jayhawks tattoo!?!?

Is he coughing up the KU coaches' hand signals!?!?

KU cyborg implant lurking in the shadows to jack up our run or fallen angel with new wings?!?? Which is it?
            Is he Arnold in "The Terminator" or "Terminator 2"?!
            The Assman

Comment

• I predict my wife will think I'm insane as I stand up for 2 hours 3 feet from our 55" tv cheering for my shockers.

Comment

• YOU GUYS.

Chew on this.

We always say Marshall does something bigger each year.

What is the one thing Marshall can do to add another item to the long list of things he's already accomplished other than advance past the final four?

BEAT KU

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  I think that's another shocker's subtle prediction that WSU will be playing in Cleveland next week?
                  Oops. The whooshing sound you heard was the original post going over my head. :)

Comment

• 2 SOAR birds just overflow my house in classic file formation. My Det worked CSAR & QRF with 3rd Bn guys. I am taking this as a good omen. Not that I beleive in that sort of thing. ;)
                    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• HIGGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I want to get that pre-emptive groan put out there early)
                      78-65

Comment

• With a Shocker victory, I predict the quickest blow-by hand shake since Dan Muller.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock
                          2 SOAR birds just overflow my house in classic file formation. My Det worked CSAR & QRF with 3rd Bn guys. I am taking this as a good omen. Not that I beleive in that sort of thing. ;)
                          I have no idea what you just said, but I LOVE it! I will take any good omen right now!

Oh here's one ... it's Kung Wu's wife's birthday! I told her I will give her anything she wants, the world is hers. Guess what she asked for? ... Yuuuuuup!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Today's my grandfather's 76th birthday. Been a season ticket holder since the Levitt Arena name change, indoctrinated me on WSU with a Shocker shirt and a baseball mitt in my crib. We went to so many ridiculous 90's games together. He's the reason I've always been a WSU fan despite going to Florida State.

We gon' win, and he's going to have the best birthday of his life, with a new hat to commemorate it.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by shocksrbest View Post
                              With a Shocker victory, I predict the quickest blow-by hand shake since Dan Muller.
                              Would that even be visible??
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                                Today's my grandfather's 76th birthday. Been a season ticket holder since the Levitt Arena name change, indoctrinated me on WSU with a Shocker shirt and a baseball mitt in my crib. We went to so many ridiculous 90's games together. He's the reason I've always been a WSU fan despite going to Florida State.

We gon' win, and he's going to have the best birthday of his life, with a new hat to commemorate it.
                                Hope he has a fantastic birthday!!

Comment

Working...
                                X