X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey KU, ball in .......

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      Interesting slip of the keystroke. I'm just funnin'. ;)
      Freudian slip, lol.

Comment

• I REALLY hope I'm missing something regarding the title of this article. It's a very hollow/pointless article so it's very possible something is going over my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
          http://m.kwch.com/sports/ellis-a-gre...ansas/31943994

I REALLY hope I'm missing something regarding the title of this article. It's a very hollow/pointless article so it's very possible something is going over my head.
          That took a really strange turn at the end.

Comment

• Do they usually post all press conferences on ncaa.com? I know they used to and I always have enjoeyd watching both pre and post game press conferences but I dont find the videos at first glance. If anyone has a direct link I would appreciate it
            Last edited by Metalkatz; March 22, 2015, 03:23 AM.

Comment

• Rarely post but constant reader. If Ron plays like normal Ron, Tekele locks up like usual Tekele, our posts stay out of foul trouble, we rebound well, and Perry is contained I really like our chances. I think our boys will come out and know how big this is and play as big as this game. The Battle of Omaha will be a big one. Can't sleep over this, way too awake for 3:30 AM. Lets do this. Still can't believe this game is finally happening! Been waiting for this game since my fandom started as a fifth grader (a junior in HS now) when I watched Booker Woodfox ruin our comeback in the Screw in St. Lou, been waiting for this since I had daily arguments with my KU fan classmates at the lunch table over how WSU can compete with them in 7th and 8th grade. LETS F*CKING GO!!!!
              Shox 69
              Hawks 65
              #ShockerNation #GoShox #GoShockers Follow me on twitter @ColinMatthew21

Comment

• Originally posted by Metalkatz View Post
                Do they usually post all press conferences on ncaa.com? I know they used to and I always have enjoeyd watching both pre and post game press conferences but I dont find the videos at first glance. If anyone has a direct link I would appreciate it
                Wondering the same thing. Cant find them this year.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                  http://m.kwch.com/sports/ellis-a-gre...ansas/31943994

I REALLY hope I'm missing something regarding the title of this article. It's a very hollow/pointless article so it's very possible something is going over my head.
                  That started out repetitive, and then got very weird, talking about how Marshall probably wanted to slap Ellis in the head. Those people at KWCH ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                    That started out repetitive, and then got very weird, talking about how Marshall probably wanted to slap Ellis in the head. Those people at KWCH ....
                    Barrett: "Guys Google isn't finding our articles about the most important sporting event to hit Kansas since the Royals! We aren't getting enough content out, and our SEO rankings are slipping! We need a bunch of 350 word articles STAT! And Make sure you mention 'Kansas', 'Wichita State', 'Ellis', 'Self' and 'Marshall' at least three times each! Even the photographers need to post articles! GO! GO! GO!"

[click clack click click clack]

Clinton: "Damn it ... only 250 words ... what to do ... what ... else ... is ... there ... to ... say? Ugh the deadline!! Bah, just go creative and add some filler at the end." [click clack click click clack] "BAM! Just over 350 words! Chew on THAT Google!" [submit]

Barrett wakes up the next day to discover the mess.

Barrett: "You idiots! What did you do!?!? Where'd you get your journalism degrees from, KU?!"
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• lebron finally gets to visit with the team, wichita state, in person as he has long intended - about two years now.

Comment

• Today's line in the Eagle favors KU by 1-1/2 points. Both teams have around 8 new players this Season. I like our overall experience versus KU, especially in terms of players with Dance experience. KU is said to have slightly more talent from top to bottom on the roster list. We have the edge in guard play where they have an edge inside. All of these comparisons are so close that it boils down today to the little things that will become huge in a fierce matchup. Both teams should play with the "eye of the tiger mentality" but who will get the loose balls, play the best D, rebound the best, and hit shots? Which team will stay out of foul trouble and get the close calls that are sure to occur? Both teams have some very good players but who will be the players that execute and produce today against each teams quest to slow each other strengths down to a mild roar? My prediction stands. We win by 3.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                          lebron finally gets to visit with the team, wichita state, in person as he has long intended - about two years now.
                          Did that actually happen?

Comment

• Any predictions on the post game handshake if WSU wins? If KU wins?
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
                              Did that actually happen?
                              hhmm.. not yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                Any predictions on the post game handshake if WSU wins? If KU wins?
                                I think both coaches will be gracious in victory and defeat.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X