No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS KU PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I deleted all the inflammatory political posts and any that quoted or addressed them. Let's keep this topic about the game and making fun of the KU fan base without devolving into political insults.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      I deleted all the inflammatory political posts and any that quoted or addressed them. Let's keep this topic about the game and making fun of the KU fan base without devolving into political insults.
      Thank you!

It's amazing how annoying some people can be. They have a freaking forum dedicated to that crap and just can't resist the impulse to litter this place with that junk, even insulting fellow WSU fans.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• New York Times weighs in on the game:

Though I have to ask, is an "unfulfilled rivalry" a rivalry at all?

Comment

I deleted all the inflammatory political posts and any that quoted or addressed them. Let's keep this topic about the game and making fun of the KU fan base without devolving into political insults.
          So great of you to do that when they are left leaning. Please do this in the future when they slant the other way.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
            I predict the underdog, the small guy, the little brother will prevail. After all, life finds a way.

Rofl

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              even insulting fellow WSU fans.
              Fever complaining about people insulting fellow WSU fans may be the most ironic thing ever posted in the history of the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                So great of you to do that when they are left leaning. Please do this in the future when they slant the other way.
                I deleted them all. What more do you want?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                  Fever complaining about people insulting fellow WSU fans may be the most ironic thing ever posted in the history of the internet.
                  And your reply has to be the most predictable.
                  “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                  -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

he is fair and balanced, just like Fox News! :)
                    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Can't we all just gang up on KU instead of each other? We have our resident stat geeks, sh*t talkers, and politicians. That should make for a good matchup against the KU fans who have yet to find out that ignorance and arrogance are a terrible combination.
                      Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Not that worried about the size difference, we have enough muscle and just as much athletic ability to beat Ku. If Fred plays like Fred he will show Mason who the real deal is. Mason is no Yogi and the Jayhawkers won't shoot the three any better than Indiana did, and we won't be as cold as we were against Indiana. Rebounding and defense will be the real difference, the dirty points, getting on the floor, playing in your face. These are the things the Jayhawkers don't like to do, they play pretty, dunking and making threes...looks good if you let them, but we won't let them ala West Virginia, only we are smarter and a better team than West Virginia. We will win by 8 wether its in the 60's, 70's, or 80's, we can play fast or grind it out, you choose Jayhawkers...can't stand their arrogant fan base and you know tomorrow morning they will all have soft stool because they can't stand the thought they might lose to us....

Comment

• Originally posted by Zubcut View Post
                          Can't believe I haven't seen this prediction yet:
                          WSU 66
                          KU 65
                          It has to be. History repeats.
                          Did you look on the first page?

Comment

• Shox. 72
                            KU. 68

Comment

There have been plenty more outside of this thread. Please don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about, just please be consistent in the future is all I'm asking. Thank you. I'll keep my mouth **** from here on out.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                                There have been plenty more outside of this thread. Please don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about, just please be consistent in the future is all I'm asking. Thank you. I'll keep my mouth **** from here on out.
                                Interesting slip of the keystroke. I'm just funnin'. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X