WSU VERSUS KU PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    I feel ya. With Marshall we get a reasonable crack at making it to the Final Four nearly every single year ... but we only get to shut the entitled, Obama lovin', snotty-ass, ticket scandlin', obnoxious, Shock dissin', Marshall hatin', bail bondin', commie lovin', chickenshittin' KU fan-base's mouths up once every 20 years or so. You aren't talkin' about "bragging rights", like how these other posters interpret what you said -- you're just talkin' about the feeling of satisfaction! LOL
    there are plenty of Obama lovin' diehard Shocker fans in my circle, thank you very much
    Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

• I might be surrounded by KU fans tomorrow, but I'll be making noise for all the WSU fans that would love to be here but can't make it.

Comment

• Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
        Sounds like Clark Griswald after finding out about the bonus from his boss.
        Where's the Tylenol?!
        The Assman

Comment

• I predict that we will have a team from Kansas in the Sweet Sixteen. �� I also predict that no matter the result of the game, the majority of both teams fan bases will continue to hate the other. Shocker fans will still hate KU, Hawk fans will hate still hate WSU, and the crap talking and bad mouthing will continue. I hate that it is that way, but for whatever reason it is.

I know I'm in the minority but I did not want this game to happen, not in the NCAA tournament. The bright side is that Kansas will have representation in the Sweet Sixteen. The bad side is that both teams are good enough to be in the Sweet Sixteen and one will not get that chance because of a piece of crap selection committee that this year might have been the worst of all time.

Comment

• I predict the underdog, the small guy, the little brother will prevail. After all, life finds a way.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• "The programs are not equal. It's plain and simple," explained Darnell Valentine, who starred for the Jayhawks in the late 1970s and early `80s. "The programs are just not the same."
              Somebody is a little butt-hurt about WSU success

Comment

• @Mel:linger: Line for Kansas-Wichita State is down to 1 1/2. KU's KenPom percentage is down to 51. KU must've had a bad day of press conferences. #Math

@Mel:linger: According to the Internet, 1 1/2-point favorites are expected to win 53.5% of the time. #Math #BattleForEmporia
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                  @Mellinger: Line for Kansas-Wichita State is down to 1 1/2. KU's KenPom percentage is down to 51. KU must've had a bad day of press conferences. #Math

@Mellinger: According to the Internet, 1 1/2-point favorites are expected to win 53.5% of the time. #Math #BattleForEmporia
                  If the internet says it - must be true!

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    Somebody is a little butt-hurt about WSU success
                    I just looked up Darnels legacy at sKUm, very unimpressive and oh yeah ---- scoreboard !!!!!

Comment

• our matchup has the weekend's highest thrill score on kenpom's fanmatch (at 75.5). that's the highest expectation for any game of the tournament thus far.

pomeroy has KU as a 51% favorite, and the score at 66-65. once he flips that result, he'll have it right
                      Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

• Can't believe I haven't seen this prediction yet:
                        WSU 66
                        KU 65
                        It has to be. History repeats.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
                          I predict that we will have a team from Kansas in the Sweet Sixteen. �� I also predict that no matter the result of the game, the majority of both teams fan bases will continue to hate the other. Shocker fans will still hate KU, Hawk fans will hate still hate WSU, and the crap talking and bad mouthing will continue. I hate that it is that way, but for whatever reason it is.

I know I'm in the minority but I did not want this game to happen, not in the NCAA tournament. The bright side is that Kansas will have representation in the Sweet Sixteen. The bad side is that both teams are good enough to be in the Sweet Sixteen and one will not get that chance because of a piece of crap selection committee that this year might have been the worst of all time.
                          Sorry then, but you're not a real shocker fan. You may root for the shockers when it's convenient but you're not a true shocker fan.

Comment

• Wait, what's that smell? Could it be KFC? Yup! KANSAS FRIED CHICKENHAWK! That's what I want for dinner tomorrow!
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                              Sorry then, but you're not a real shocker fan. You may root for the shockers when it's convenient but you're not a true shocker fan.
                              easy....
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                If you look at both message boards, one looks cool, calm, collected, like it's been there before, majoresque if you will. The other looks whacked out, insecure, crazy, hopping, and very mid-majorish.

It's way past comical and borderline scary.
                                Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
                                Upon taking a stroll to phagnet, I came across a thread regarding the need to control Van Vleet. The thread author brought up that Fred gets a lot of the benefit of the doubt from officials by creating contact in the lane and he feels FVV gets away with a lot more than what I've ever thought. He is almost immediately attacked for saying KU will have to play the best game of the year to win. I've hated KU and KU fans my entire life. I don't know how you can fit so much arrogance and ignorance into one place.
                                The problem with their board is that for every reasonable, knowledgeable post, you have to wade through 20-30 posts of ignorant buffoonery. It's a microcosm of their fanbase. I think all the KU t-shirts at Wal-Mart have phog.net printed on the label, which those fans have to read in order to understand how to care for 100% cotton.

Yeah, they're going to get to see %100 Cotton tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X