WSU VERSUS KU PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS KU PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Here's the deal. Sunday, Sunday, that someday is Finally Sunday to play KU. This will be what fans from both sides have longed for and now we will get it. Match ups will be quite interesting. Both teams have had their ups and downs. Wessel and Perry, former teammates at Heights, will now play against each other. Look for Baker to be the maker of 22 points as FVV dishes out 11 assists. We have to slow Perry down to a mild roar and he loves to penetrate and draw fouls. Our bigs must contain him without getting into foul trouble. We are playing in one of our favorite cities (tsk, tsk, tsk) and we expect them bluejays to cheer us on. We will win by 3 as FVV hits a 3-pointer at the buzzer to seal the deal. If we want to go to Cleveland by Omaha, we need to seize this win.

WSU-- 77

KU----74
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

When will we know the time? I have a wedding at 5...

Comment

I'm just going to put this one out there:

WSU 66
      KU 65
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
        When will we know the time? I have a wedding at 5...
        Tell her you can get hitched after the game no matter what time it is. Me keed.

Comment

Good folks
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
            Here's the deal. Sunday, Sunday, that someday is Finally Sunday to play KU. This will be what fans from both sides have longed for and now we will get it. Match ups will be quite interesting. Both teams have had their ups and downs. Wessel and Perry, former teammates at Heights, will now play against each other. Look for Baker to be the maker of 22 points as FVV dishes out 11 assists. We have to slow Perry down to a mild roar and he loves to penetrate and draw fouls. Our bigs must contain him without getting into foul trouble. We are playing in one of our favorite cities (tsk, tsk, tsk) and we expect them bluejays to cheer us on. We will win by 3 as FVV hits a 3-pointer at the buzzer to seal the deal. If we want to go to Cleveland by Omaha, we need to seize this win.

WSU-- 77

KU----74
            I bet you've been waiting to start this thread for a long, long time! :)
            I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
            If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Just like most Shocker fans, I don't like the low seeding. But I can see the committee's vision when they gave us a low seed. Now that the match-up is set, I think I should thank the committee for setting up this match
              Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                I'm just going to put this one out there:

WSU 66
                KU 65
                Yep, can't predict any score but this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
                  Just like most Shocker fans, I don't like the low seeding. But I can see the committee's vision when they gave us a low seed. Now that the match-up is set, I think I should thank the committee for setting up this match
                  I was primed and ready to be annoyed about the 7 had we lost, but now that we've both made it, I'm thrilled.

We get to face a very similar team to ours and we are every bit as good as a 3-4 seed while they are a soft 2. It's close enough for fans of both sides to fill the place up in Omaha too. It is going to be so fun to watch the Shockers square off against the Jayhawks. No more talking and posturing from either fanbase over nothing. Now there are going to be some cold hard facts.

Comment

Originally posted by LandStander View Post
                    I bet you've been waiting to start this thread for a long, long time! :)
                    You are right as rain. Speaking of rain, we will be raining 3's tomorrow at opportune times. However, it is we we establish our inside game, and ramp up our Defense when we really execute at our best.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      Mike Jones shoots a 25' bomb as I yell no-no-yes yes!!!! Then he shoots another one and I yell louder---no, no no---yes yes but hell-o yes!!!

Comment

Man can't wait for Sunday, Today was theBest game of Van Vleet s career. One common denominator from 1981, Darnell Valentine Heights grad vs AC Heights grad....2015 Ellis vs Wessel. We won that one. I don't know about this game the shocks have some problems with height on the perimeter and KU will bring that. Today was a tough game and KU had it a little ezer...we will need same game fromFVV and Baker better find his shot....I say Vegas has KU favored by 2,5 or 3....

KU......67
                        WU......66
                        Hope to be wrong....I won't bet on it
                        Last edited by WillieJeffJeffries; March 20, 2015, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Just have to pinch myself reading the title of this thread.

Ok. Pinched. Still here.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                            Either that, or your patented surpass prediction of 11 to keep the stars aligned for SN.

Comment

Call me crazy, but I think our game prepared us better for KU than theirs prepared them for us. They may not show the same fear after seeing us play a close one; they eased by in their game. If they play a half step slow, we've got 'em! I don't think there's ANY WAY Ron B. will be as cold Sunday as today. I also don't think KU will be as hot from 3. Go Shox!

Comment

Working...
                              X