Obama's Bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's Bracket

He has KU advancing to the Sweet 16.. His knowledge of sports rivals his foreign policy.

He also has UNI losing in the first round.

Comment

I'd say his approach to bracket selection is more like his approach to the banksters that crashed our economy. Clueless. Willing to overlook any and all evidence of criminal activity.

BTW, how many of those banksters have been indicted? How many are in jail?

Comment

Paul Ryan also has KU beating us. I guess that idiocy isn't restricted by party lines in Washington.
        78-65

Comment

I suspect the same elitist mentality that runs through our government also manifests itself in dropping UNI in the first round and putting KU deep in the dance.

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
            He has KU advancing to the Sweet 16.. His knowledge of sports rivals his foreign policy.
            If his bracket really mirrored his foreign policy, it would just be filled with blanks and question marks.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
              I suspect the same elitist mentality that runs through our government also manifests itself in dropping UNI in the first round and putting KU deep in the dance.
              Some of Romney must have rubbed off on Ryan. Except for the part about the quasi-legal off-shore investment accounts set up by Big 4 tax accountants.

Comment

Shocka khan, can you stop going political with this so it doesn't end up in the political forum trash bucket where I'll never see it?

And based on prior brackets, Obama sucks at this job too.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I didn't mention Obama and I didn't mention Ryan. I merely pointed out some facts about the two of them. I am more middle-of-the-road than extreme on either side.

I will try to exercise discretion, but what you said to me also applies to others. The conversation is getting political.

Comment

I remember when they interviewed Obama about his bracket a few years ago and he said "I think Pitt gets past Gonzaga..bla, bla, bla." So basically he just dismissed that we even had a chance and automatically started talking about the Pitt/Gonzaga matchup. Not sure why anyone would listen to a politician talk about a sports bracket anyway. They probably just look at which school has the most registered voters within its fan base and pick that team. Obama isn't going to pick a team with Charles Koch on the side of its arena over the only liberal hot spot in Kansas. I mean think about it! This is all just tongue and cheek of course, they probably just don't know ****.
                    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                      I'd say his approach to bracket selection is more like his approach to the banksters that crashed our economy. Clueless. Willing to overlook any and all evidence of criminal activity.

BTW, how many of those banksters have been indicted? How many are in jail?
                      They are on his cabinet.

Comment

I don't know. Obama probably spent more time on this bracket than anything else this week. The fact that he's got it so wrong leads me to believe either:
                        1. He only spent 5 minutes on it (which is still a long day)
                        2. He is that bad at guessing who will win

Comment

How about that he just smoked dope and filled it out high?

Comment

Here's a double negative that works: A politician is never not a politician.

Obama just gave a speech at KU, of course he is going to pick them.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              How about that he just smoked dope and filled it out high?
                              "Michelle... what actually is a Hoosier and a Shocker? Go put some bagel bites in Microwave One, boo."
                              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X