Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA tournament predictions

Hey people,

I'm new to this forum. My wife and I are St. John's Redstorm fans. Our dog is a siberian husky, her team didn't make the tournament. But for your viewing pleasure, she gives her bracketology predictions. Good luck all.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Originally posted by adollably View Post
    Hey people,

I'm new to this forum. My wife and I are St. John's Redstorm fans. Our dog is a siberian husky, her team didn't make the tournament. But for your viewing pleasure, she gives her bracketology predictions. Good luck all.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZlwSOZVwNs
    Welcome aboard!
    Please let us know something about your Husky: how many times did she do it? Did she pick the right team in the past?
    Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Originally posted by adollably View Post
      Hey people,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZlwSOZVwNs
      red holzman mentored lou carnesecca, who mentored john kresse.. who mentored gregg marshall.

that's what wichita state's coaching line/tree is- st. john's! (better than that unc or ku same 'ol crap)

Comment

This was the first egg she picked from the basket. She's just 1 year old this is her debut = ) .

Comment

It's even the right color egg!
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
          X