Coach's show 3/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
    Did anyone get the impression that coach was hoping that the guy that called about OOC games at IBA was going to ask about expanding the Chuck? Coach said that he was very interested in where he was going with his question and it was obvious the guy did not land anywhere close to where coach was hoping he would go. @WuDrWu: any updates the potential expansion of Koch Arena?
    Not anything in the near future, we don't make Louisville money

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
      I am hearing that Baker will go in the draft this year to the San Antonio Spurs.
      Anything you're hearing right now is HIGHLY suspect. No GM is talking about draft status, especially any SPECIFIC team, unless it is for a nefarious reason (mislead another, mislead an agent, tweak negotiations on existing players, etc). Spots, picks, etc. get shuffled about like a street corner shell game until LITERALLY the moment of picking. No one can even tell who this year's FIRST pick is going to be.

Comment

Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
        Anything you're hearing right now is HIGHLY suspect. No GM is talking about draft status, especially any SPECIFIC team, unless it is for a nefarious reason (mislead another, mislead an agent, tweak negotiations on existing players, etc). Spots, picks, etc. get shuffled about like a street corner shell game until LITERALLY the moment of picking. No one can even tell who this year's FIRST pick is going to be.
        It is a humorous reference to another thread.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Coach definitely earns every dollar that he gets paid. Just imagine the pressure and anxiety a few days before a huge NCAA tournament game. Now pile on recruiting for next year, and all the media obligations at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
            It is a humorous reference to another thread.
            sorry, shocker-maniac, if I came off critical of you; my bad. (Tail between my legs)

Comment

Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
              sorry, shocker-maniac, if I came off critical of you; my bad. (Tail between my legs)
              Not at all. No harm done.
              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

was a little surprised to hear coach give IU some potential bulletin board material at the end of his show. Basically said Fred, and anotherD1 player and three stiffs ran Yogis AAU elite team off the court. Hey it's probably true but I doubt I would of made a public statement on it.....Gregg gonna Gregg

Comment

Working...
                X