MVC Tournament- Play-In Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pairings

Well, the Shocks really couldn't ask for better: a first-round game against a team they know they can beat; a possible second-round game against a team that's teetering as bit and that the Shocks should believe they can beat; and if they do that a possible third-round game against either Creighton or Bradley. No Illinois State or SIU until the finals.

They way this year has gone, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised if the few remaining Shockers standing lose Thursday -- but, at the same time, the pairings for a miracle run to the championship game couldn't be more favorable.

Comment

Will there be TV for this game?

Comment

Play in games aren't televised. The quarter-finals and semi-finals are all on Fox Sports. Championship is on CBS.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
          to be honest if we beat Indiana State, then i would be happy, anything else beyond that would be a bonus
          Considering a play-in team has never won a quarterfinal game in St. Louis.. ya, I'd say that would be a bit of a bonus..
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

when was the last Valley game that both teams had at least 110 points?

Comment

i wouldnt be surprised if now 22 televises the play in game
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Anyone know if Phil is going to play Thursday? We can beat Indiania State if we play good. As for Drake, well that would depend on our guys mindsets for that game.

Comment

Over the last 6 games P.J. is averaging 19.7 PPG and Matt is averaging 15.8 PPG.

Wait to go out swinging seniors.

Over the last five games Ramon has joined the "I'm Not Going Down Without a Fight" Club averaging 12.6 PPG and 11.2 RPG.

Aaron Ellis is trying very hard and has his two best rebounding games recently.

If we can get Gal's head and Phil's foot fixed, who knows what might happen.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                    i wouldnt be surprised if now 22 televises the play in game
                    I'm pretty sure they can't televise it. Not much of a problem if you're there though....
                    :goshocks:

Comment

Working...
                    X