• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neastrn covers, now 3-0. +300...2 more
    VCU +4
    Butler +2.5

Comment

Tourney to date .....5-0 +500

Thursday, the dogs had their day. I hope the chalk runs good on Friday. WSU up to -6 and KU down to 9- from 11-.

Friday plays

Ore -1. 220/200
      N mex st +10 120/100
      WSU Ov 139 110/100

Maybe more later...good luck

Comment

Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
        Good points, I've have always said Vegas should set the Bracket, its the only way we would get a tru S-curve.
        There'd be a lot less upsets and thus fun.

Gotta admit... NCAA selection bias/incompetence usually creates the best in-game drama.
        Originally posted by BleacherReport
        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

And Las Vegas was right at the money
          Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

With Oregon beating my pokes I'm having a nice 7-1 run and Iam plus 690.00. The line for Sunday is 2. I think the money will go on the birds so if you do play the line wait til Sunday to play game. Not much else I like today but going with North Dakota st at + 17.......110/100

Comment

Week end #2 is here...Week 1....7-1 ATS +690. See if I hit my goal of +1k or lose it all. This is what Im playing tonite

WSU/ND Un 137 220/2. WSU put up some big offensive numbers v IU and KU. Things tend to tighten up in the S16. I became a believer in ND when they went into Lville late in the season, had 12 point halftime lead gave it up in the first 5 minutes of the 2h and then won by 11. Became a bigger believer when they waxed Duke and UNC in the ACC tourney. Not going to bet against the shocks but I look for a grind it out game in the lo 60's that could go either way.

AZ -10 220/2. Impressed with AZ and Xav won't keep up
              Wisky -6. 220/2 Don't see UNC staying close here
              WVU +14. 110/1 Having a feeling Huggy not going to slow up game but try and run and speed up game with his pressure. game could very well go over thee total if that happens. Regardless Hugs a good tourny coach and I like him to keep game close.....Upset??????? doubt it

Comment

Working...
              X