Arch Madness Introduction Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Madness Introduction Video

Hi everyone, sorry to bother you with this. I am a bradley fan (unfortunately) who follows this board from time to time but never posts. I was down in st. louis this weekend and i really liked your introduction video and the song that was in it. However, i can't seem to find it anywhere online or on youtube. Bradley's videos are terrible and i'm looking for inspiration so our video won't be as bad next year. Does anyone know where i could find it or what the name of the song was?

P.S. I hate Illinois State too

"Warriors" by Imagine Dragons

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

For whatever reason the WSU AD, nor Intake Studios (the company that actually creates that stuff for WSU), have not posted the 2014-2015 in-game media vids online yet, at least as far as I can tell via youtube and vimeo. They generally have released that sort of stuff at this point in a given season, so I'm not sure what the deal is.

Hope Bradley can get it all back together soon. Due to the lame budgetary constraints of most MVC schools, Bradley is actually the only other school outside of WSU in the MVC with anything resembling a wallet. On paper you guys should have a decent program, year-in and year-out.

Comment

Originally posted by FVVfor3 View Post
        P.S. I hate Illinois State too
        Then, welcome! ;)

Comment

Working...
        X