WSU VERSUS ILLINOIS STATE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS ILLINOIS STATE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Here's the deal. FSF is in a fowl mood. Not because we are playing redbirds or not because some use to think the birds were so awesome and untouchable from 1-12. I had to work today and missed our game live. That makes me so mad I could eat fried chicken because my arteries are crying out for it. Even so, I taped our missed episode, I know we won, and heard we got a slow start. Now I must leave the SN building like Elvis and watch a ballgame after the fact for the first time all Season long to see what really happened. Thank ya, Thank ya very much. This cruel and unusual punishment will only be over when I'm done. By the way, sight unseen, Cotton will D it up to lead us to an 11 point surpass that will show the viewing audience that he indeed should have been voted in as a 1st team All Valley player. We did win the Conference and Cotton's play on both side of the hardwood was a huge reason why IMO.

Angry Unsatisfied Winning Shocks 74

Redbirds Soon To be Bluebirds-----63
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

All Americans 70
    Penitentiary All Stars 55

Comment

I hate ISUr and their cheap players.

Good guys: 66
      Wannabe thugs: 59

Comment

KungWUs 78

Jackie Chan Wannabes 64
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I am worried. We did not play well today. No, I have not looked at the stats.

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Does anybody remember that year that WSU and MoST were both really good and then we lost to the Trees on Saturday? We needed an auto bid because we were a bubble team and they knocked us out. Then they beat MoST in another fluke game and knocked them out because they also needed and auto bid as a bubble team.

Then the Trees got owned as a 14 seed in the Dance. Yeah. That better not happen again. I just wanted to put that out there because Illinois State is the kind of team that can screw up a weekend like that. Fortunately, nobody is on the bubble this time.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
              Does anybody remember that year that WSU and MoST were both really good and then we lost to the Trees on Saturday? We needed an auto bid because we were a bubble team and they knocked us out. Then they beat MoST in another fluke game and knocked them out because they also needed and auto bid as a bubble team.

Then the Trees got owned as a 14 seed in the Dance. Yeah. That better not happen again. I just wanted to put that out there because Illinois State is the kind of team that can screw up a weekend like that. Fortunately, nobody is on the bubble this time.
              We were ahead by 17, when Coach took out the starters with 3-4 minutes to go.

We could have beaten SIU by 20+ today, but it belies how poorly we played in the first half and into the second half. That performance will get you beat.
              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Comparison from StatSheet

http://
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

What time is the Pep Rally tomorrow morning?

Comment

No pep rally tomorrow I think. 2 hrs before the game on Sunday though assuming we make it.

Comment

I predict fox sports midwest and or cox will have a technical issue

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                        We were ahead by 17, when Coach took out the starters with 3-4 minutes to go.

We could have beaten SIU by 20+ today, but it belies how poorly we played in the first half and into the second half. That performance will get you beat.
                        No. http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPID=2851&DB_OEM_ID=7500&ATCLID=2 05109816

Comment

Watched our win last night versus SIU. Both teams came to play and we seemed to play better in the 2nd half. I would have swore I witnessed Wessel coming out from under the press table during the game. Since he is much to big and tough to play 'hide and seek', I knew it must have been another 'crash and burn swan dive' for another loose ball. His football days and winning ways comes in very handy when there is an important possession up for grabs.

Now the Shocks must 'turn up the heat' today and play strong closer to 40 minutes. Just like at the Dance, as you progress to the next game, the competition gets more intense and everybody wants to upset the 8th rank team in the Country. Yes, Illinois State is a talented team 1-12. So are we and I really like our leadership for our Shocks on the floor and our young rotation players are still improving and from now on is when we will need them to 'step up to the pump' the most.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Get angry and beat the snot out of these clowns. We didn't play well yesterday and I think we have a few reasons to take out some frustration on the "most talented team in the league". Redturd fans are already getting annoying over here, pouncing around after their HUGE win over Evansville. Time to send them to their place.

Turd Nation 58
                            #8 WSU 70
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                              I predict fox sports midwest and or cox will have a technical issue
                              Wow. Why don't you go ahead and predict the Sun will come up tomorrow? Actually I suppose the Sun coming up is less certain.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X