Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 arch madness--other games

SIU up on MSU 16-10.

Least we'll get a good presser if the dawgs advance.
    Shocker Nation, NYC

Really hard to watch. Bad offenses. Kirk for MSU looks like a molester.
    One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Just got on espn3 and it's blacked out. Of course, I just need to drive 7 hours, to see the game, it's in our area. I'm going to miss the Shox tomorrow but will be there sat and sun. They'll have tomorrow's game on cox 22 right?
      I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
      If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Channel 665 on Directv if that helps. Probably best to avert your gaze anyway.
        One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

The games are on cox 34 (Fox Sports) for Wichita.

Comment

Thanks guys, not by a tv but have my phone. Don't care enough to listen to it live on radio. Just stupid I can't watch it on eapn3.
            I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
            If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Well, you haven't missed a thing. Barry just said that he asked Santa for a reduction in his teams turnovers, an early Christmas gift. Never dull with him around.

Comment

Originally posted by LandStander View Post
                Thanks guys, not by a tv but have my phone. Don't care enough to listen to it live on radio. Just stupid I can't watch it on eapn3.
                If you have access to a login you might be able to watch on the fox sports go app.
                You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

They are shooting a collective 2-13 from the three with one each. The Salukies 2-3 zone really stymied the Bears for a bit.
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Dear Valley,

This is me sitting in my living room, not driving 7 hours, not spending $150 a pop on tickets and not spending $15 a person in concession to watch this $#itburger of a game.

If you would ever like my money again, consider not perennially screwing the cash-cow in the league. I can tell it is really paying off with all 12 SIU fans that made the 80 minute drive. Until then, enjoy St. Louis!

Sincerely,
                    Fan with way better tournament to attend

Comment

Gawd this game is fugly. Kirk = Kip Dynamite. LaFawnda should dump his ass.

Comment

First to 40 wins?

Comment

SIU now up 11. Lavender and Caroline are going to be good.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Calling SIU/MSU, Mitch Holthus just said that the MVC tournament has the feel of a first weekend in the NCAA! Nice try, Mitch.
                            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Welp, they both have at least 40 now. can anybody get to 50?

Comment

Working...
                              X