Most Animated Coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Animated Coaches

How does Marshall not make this list??? Love his passion. Maybe his expressions have mellowed with our success, but not his passion.

A look at 10 college basketball coaches known for their successes but also for their sideline antics.

I'm glad he's not on the list. If he was, it would only perpetuate the junk that *******, Patrick and Gottlieb have spewed out.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
      I'm glad he's not on the list. If he was, it would only perpetuate the junk that *******, Patrick and Gottlieb have spewed out.
      ...and the fan bases of 9 other Valley teams.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
        DG was quite complimentary of HCGM on Petro's show the other day. Said he's a great guy 1 on 1.
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
          DG was quite complimentary of HCGM on Petro's show the other day. Said he's a great guy 1 on 1.
          He would think differently if they met 1-on-1 in an octagon.

Comment

I think Marshall would be on this list if they were doing it during his first two years. Those were the times he was extra frustrated with reffing because we had harder times winning back then. I remember during those first few years when his jacket would come off every other game because he was so pissed off. Hell, his first time coaching in the MVC tournament, he got ejected for having two technicals because the refs were so bad that game. And boy did our fans back him up. Tough times, but still fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
              I think Marshall would be on this list if they were doing it during his first two years. Those were the times he was extra frustrated with reffing because we had harder times winning back then. I remember during those first few years when his jacket would come off every other game because he was so pissed off. Hell, his first time coaching in the MVC tournament, he got ejected for having two technicals because the refs were so bad that game. And boy did our fans back him up. Tough times, but still fun to watch.
              I will never forget the day after he got tossed, I was at Scotttrade Center and some newspaper guy was interviewing me and was asking me some dumb questions about it. One that irked me was "Are Marshall antics acceptable?" I pretty much went off on him lol. Told him "Just wait, Wichita State and Gregg Marshall will own this conference in their hand, they will also be a top 20 program nationally." Turns out I was right all along
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
              X